Expert No. 1146Experience
Over 30 years of experience in assisting and advising clients in tax and business planning matters, focusing on international, real estate, small business, and estate planning including wills, trusts, probates and estate administration.
- Certified Specialist in Taxation Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by California Board of Legal Specialization, The State Bar of California.
- Author of numerous articles on international taxation and estate and gift tax planning.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Bar Association
- San Francisco Estate Planning Council
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- International Fiscal Association
- Chairman, Advisory Board of the San Francisco District of the Federal Small Business Administration
- Secretary, California Small Business Association
- Chairman, International Tax Committee, San Francisco Chapter of California Society of CPAs
- San Francisco Tax Club
San Jose State University, B.A., 1966
Golden Gate University, M.B.A., 1974
San Francisco Law School, J.D., 1979Lecturer
Adjunct Lecturer, Golden Gate University Law and Graduate School
New York University Institute on Federal Taxation
World Trade Institute
Real Estate Securities & Syndication Institute
Various small business conferences
Similar Court Testimony Experts