Buena Vida Nursing Facility – San Antonio, TX November 2014 – January 2015
• Handled emergencies and get patients out to ER
Caprock Home Health – San Antonio, TX August 2015 – September 2015
• OASIS Admissions
• Post Hospital visits. Discharges. Teaching. IV's, PICC Lines/Central lines, Wound Care, Antibiotics. Overseeing the LVN's who do intake and field work.
• Oversee the CLASS State of Texas DADS program
• Ensure that patient quality care, billing and operations are completed in a timely manner
• State and Federal guidelines are adhered to
• Oversee the Field RN that makes the supervisory visits, post hospital visits, annual visits and orientation for attendant visits for the CLASS program.
• Conduct assessments and supervisory visits
Interim HealthCare March 2015 – May 2015
Home Health RN, PRN
• IV Infusions and make home health visits in the San Antonio and New Braunfels area
• IVIG specialty infusions performed.
Trachmasters – San Antonio, TX July 2014 – January 2015
Clinical Instructor, PRN
• Teach IV Classes and EKG Class
• Assist in developing a CNA School
LifeCare Hospital – San Antonio, TX August 2014 – December 2014
RN Case Manager
• Inpatient RN Case Manager caring for 13-15 cases.
• Discharge planning, insurance reviews, CM assessments and Utilization Review and some social work type duties performed.
• Took care of very seriously ill patients and assisted them with transitioning to lower level or higher level of care from LTAC.
• Worked closely with nursing staff to help patient meet their goals of care at next level.
• Worked closely with family members and physicians also.
Careerpoint College – San Antonio, TX March 2014 – July 2014
• Maternal Child Clinical, Behavioral Health, Med Surg III
VIP Care Management Services, Caprock Health Group August 2013 – January 2014
Senior RN Case Manager
• Telephonic case management for the NICU, Hi Risk OB Moms, Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric, Oncology, Transplants, Autoimmune diseases.
• Caring for the ill population with A-Z demographics and diseases.
• Created all the forms and workflow processes that helped to develop this program.
• Personally eveloped the case management report forms and health maintenance program scripts Transplant checklist and Transition forms were created as well as Continuation of Care forms
Sunrise Nursing Facility – San Antonio, TX November 2011 – March 2013
RN Supervisor (weekends)
• Manage the building on the weekends 7am-7pm and assist working as a charge RN during the week if needed.
• Manage 20 employees every weekend and 100 patients.
• Conduct the wound care treatments and assist with IV antibiotic administration and care of the central lines and other tasks as needed.
• Supervise all employees and handle all clinical emergencies as they arise.
Restorative Health Care – San Antonio, TX June 2011 – June 2012
• Was full time RN doing OASIS admissions and clinical care in the home including IV Abx, pumps, CHF drips, Chest Tube Pleurex drainage in home
• Heavy Wound Care and Teaching.
• Teaching included the major chronic diseases CHF, Diabetes, COPD and other acute illness as well.
Web TPA, AMWins Group, Inc. 3/2011 – 5/2011
RN Case Manager
• 10 hospitals and 17,000 employees and their dependents
• Assisted in training other RN’s
Physican's Health Choice/ Well Med – San Antonio, TX April 2009 – March 2011
RN Case Manager, Temp
• Telephonic Case Manager, Transplant Coordinator and Prior Authorization RN
• Trained 13 RN Case Managers
• Served as UR nurse and followed URAC guidelines
• Assisted PHC with their UR/UM dept. as well at transplants of all types
• Assisted the Case Manager Department
St. Philip’s College – San Antonio, TX August 2006 – September 2011
Clinical Nursing Instructor
Benefit Planners – San Antonio, TX 2001 – 2006
Complex Case Manager
• Catastrophic case management for insurance companies and third-party administrators
Interim Healthcare (1993 – 1999)
Cleveland Regional Hospital, Staff RN
Memorial Hospital, Staff RN
Methodist Healhtcare, Staff RN: Telemetry, Med/Surg and Oncology 1993 – 1996
|apparel garment clothing||emergency urgent care||construction sales||well women||inmates||Light|
|diabetic foot||card lending||defects commercial||partnership||suspicions||Signs|
|building failure analysis||muscle||Processors||microsurgery||sell||Trials|
|gastrointestinal||accident investigations||animal science||determination||diabetic committee||realestate|
|technical pilot||business administration||air conditioning||construction specialist claims analysis||hospital credentialing||Marine|