Expert Witness No.1230Education
1954-B.A., University of Minnesota
1958-M.D., University of Minnesota Medical School
1962-M.S., (Biochemistry), University of Minnesota Postgraduate Training
7/1959-6/1962, Resident, General Surgery, University of Minn.
7/1962-6/1965, Resident, General Surgery, WHMC, San Antonio.
7/1967-6/1969, Resident, CT Surgery, WHMC, San Antonio.
12/2006, Designated Doctor and Impairment Rating Training,
Sponsored by TMA, Austin, Texas
11/2007, AAMRO’s Drug Testing Symposium, Las Vegas, Nev.
1/2008, Medical Review Officer Training Program, Steamboat
Springs, Colorado. Military Service
9/1956-12/1974, USAF. Faculty Appointments
1969-1997, Assistant Clinical Professor, Surgery, UTHSC, San
Antonio, Texas. Research AppointmentsAvailable Upon Request Specialty Board Certifications
American Board of Surgery, 1965
American Board of Thoracic Surgery, 1969 Licensure
Texas Awards and Honors
1953, Alpha Epsilon Delta
1958, Alpha Omega Alpha
1998, Physician of the Year, San Antonio, American Heart Association Professional Society Memberships
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Southern Thoracic Surgical Association
Bexar County Medical Society
Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons Professional Activities
- Associate Chairman, Thoracic Surgical Training Program, WHMC, 1972-1974
- Private practice, cardiothoracic surgery, San Antonio, TX, 1/1975-12/1997Staff Physician, Health By Design, San Antonio, TX, 3/2003-12/2005(comprehensivephysical evaluations and clinical therapeutics) Staff Physician, Thousand Oaks Family Practice Clinic, San Antonio, TX, 2/2007- 10/31/09.
- Emergency Room physician, Foundation Surgical Hospital, Texas, October, 2009-present.
- Certified Medical Review Officer, AAMRO, May, 2008.
- MRO, CMI, 6704 Guada Coma Dr., San Antonio, Texas, 78254.
- Publications: 40 published medical articles, surgical research and clinical