Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
bicycle design, bicycle engineer, bicycle wheel design, tire design, mountain bike design, bicycle engineering, tire failures, spoke wheel failures, suspension, caliper brakes, cycle disk brakes, front forks, bicycle gear, bike chains, seat failures, assembly, bike maintenance, cycle wheel assembly, bicycle accidents, photograhic forensic analysis, bicycle patent cases, bicycle safety helmet,
Expert No. 3716
Expert 3716 has been retained by the following Bicycle-Related entities:
- Hodaka Bicycles
- Montgomery Wards Corporation
- Racers Edge Inc.
- Redline Bicycles
- Reynolds Chain Ltd.
- Round Table Import Company
- R&T Pit Bikes
- Shoei Helmets- Japan
- Simpson Helmets
- Smith USA
- Smith Goggles
- Sudco International
- Super Seer Goggles
- Titanium Products Corporation
- Walmart Inc.
- Webco International
- Wilson Sports Company International
- Yankee Motor Corporation- Schenectady, NY
- Yokohama Tire and Rubber Company – Japan
35 years in professional motorsports including 5,000+ races and 1,221
victories, 50,000+ hours of motorcycle experience, Hall of Fame
Motocrosser, 22,000 hours teaching experience, 30 years experience with
boats including personal watercraft, 500,000 miles driving/testing
experience with trailers and motorhomes. Qualified in both State and
Federal Courts as an expert in 25 disciplines. Qualified as an expert
witness in foreign courts. Special knowledge of motorcycles, atv’s,
trailers, motorhomes, boats, ships, off-road vehicles, S.U.V.’s, diesel
vehicles, Mercedes-Benz automobiles, BMW automobiles, Volvo
automobiles. Tire expert. Special expertise with vehicle repair fraud
issues. Special knowledge in O.E.M. vs Aftermarket parts issues.
Testified more than 600 times, author of 400+ technical articles and 3
- Bachelor of Science Engineering, California Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
- Ph.D. Engineering Management, California Coast University.
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), California Coast University.
- MBA, California Coast University.
Licenses and Societies
- Certified Chief Instructor for The Specialty Vehicle Institute of America
- Licensed Master Research Technician, European Auto Union
- Class A Engineering Contractor
- Certified Accident Investigator (C.A.I.)
- Certified N.I.A.S.E. Master Technician
- A.M.A. Professional Motorcycle Racing License
- F.I.M. International Motorcycle Racing License
- C.M.C. Professional Motorcycle racing License
- A.F.M. Professional Racing License
- Review and Advise On Case Merits
- Defense and Plaintiff Cases Accepted
- Accident Reconstruction
- Trial Preparation
- Video and Photo Analysis
- Exhibit Preparation
- Trial Testimony
- Deposition Testimony
- Mediation Testimony
- Research and Development
- Engineering Management
- Member of S.A.E., A.S.M.E., S.N.A.M.E.
- Member Forensic Expert Witness Association