Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Bus, Motorcoach, Transportation, FAA Airframe, Power Plant Mechanic, FAA Private Pilot, Automotive Mechanic, School Bus Driver, Charter Bus, Motor Carrier Specialist, Carrier Compliance Consultant, Charter Bus, Terminal Operations Manager, Passenger Vehicle (Motor Coach)
Expert Witness No. 3797
Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA, Automotive Technology Major.
California Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License with the following endorsements:
- Doubles and Triples
- Tank Vehicle
- Hazardous Materials
- Passenger Vehicles (Buses) with School Pupil Activity Bus Certificate
- FAA Private Pilot’s License
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic License
Summary of Experience:
- Five years employed as an Automotive Mechanic at Akins’ Exxon Service in Lompoc,CA
- Two years employed as a School Bus Driver at Lompoc Unified School District in Lompoc, CA
- Two years employed as a Bus Driver at Allan Hancock College in Santa Maria, CA
- Two years employed as a Bus Driver at Goldfield Stage in El Cajon, CA
- Two years employed as a Bus Driver at Sundance Stage Lines in San Diego, CA
- Four years employed as a Lead Mechanic at Santa Maria Joint Union High School District in Santa Maria, CA
- Two years employed as a Charter Bus Terminal Operations Manager at Coast Counties Charter in Santa Maria, CA
- Twenty-nine years employed as a Motor Carrier Specialist with the California Highway Patrol in San Diego, CA
- Currently self employed as a Carrier Compliance Consultant to the Commercial Carrier Industry specializing in bus and motor coach operations.
- Certified as a Passenger Vehicle (Motor Coach) Instructor by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, National Training Center.
- Extensive accident investigation and courtroom experience was acquired during twenty-nine years of employment with the California Highway Patrol.