Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Home Inspection, State Licensed Home Inspector, Certified American Society of Home Inspectors, Inspection Reports, Online Computerized Photo Reports, Roofs, Radon Testing, Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors, Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association, Wood estroying Organisms, Insects, Standards of Practice,
EXPERT WITNESS NO. 950
- Licensed Home Inspector: Kentucky HI-2005, formerly licensed in Indiana.
- Licensed/Certified Structural Pest Inspector Ohio and Kentucky.
- Appointed by Governor Fletcher to the Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors (KBHI) 2007/2010, served as the KBHI Chairman 2009 / 2010.
- Full member AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HOME INSPECTORS ® – with the designation of ASHI Certified Inspector (ACI), member since 2004. Continuously maintained ASHI ® certification via minimum 30 hours per year of continuing professional education (CEs).
- Member of Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association (KREIA).
- KREIA Board of Directors member since 2004, currently serving as Vice President of Education.
- KREIA President 2012/2013 and 2006/2007.
- Extensive work in continuing education conferences for the Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association, KREIA provides continuing education and is credited by the Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors, and each of the two annual conferences provides inspector the ability to obtain 14 hours of continuing education credits per conference. The courses are also commonly accepted by bordering state licensing and certification programs in Indiana, Tennessee and West Virginia as well as national associations ASHI, NAHI and InterNACHI.
- Affiliate Member of Northern Kentucky Board of Realtors and Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- NKAR Affiliate Council Chairman 2005.
- Instructor for continuing education classes for KREIA, 2012 instructor for Mock Inspection and Report Writing classes for a combined 6 hours of continuing education.
- Formerly Licensed Radon Tester.
Professional Employment Experience
2012 - Co-founded a commercial inspection company.
2001 - Founded Private Inspection Company a residential and light commercial inspection company also offering radon testing and structural pest inspections. I have personally completed in excess of 5,000 inspections.
1986 - 2002 Employed by Belcan Engineering Cincinnati Ohio as a mechanical drafter/designer. During my career with Belcan I was promoted multiple times fulfilling various duties, when I left Belcan, I held the position of Project Manager. During this time frame I frequently worked in the field at clients sites performing the duty of engineering and construction liaison during major equipment installations and startups.
1984 - 1986 Employed by a subsidiary of Belcan Engineering Cincinnati Ohio as a mechanical drafter.
Areas of Expertise
- Pre Purchase Home Inspections for buying parties.
- Pre Listing Home Inspections for current owners preparing to sell their home.
- Building inspections of commercial properties.
Completed Professional Home Inspection course at Northern Kentucky Real-estate School in 2001.
Completed Drafting and Design course at Ashland State Vocational School in 1983.