Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Board Certified Chiropractic, Chiropractic, Board Certified Chiropractor, IMEs, Impairment Ratings, Functional Capacity Evaluation, Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Malpractice, Fraud, Chiropractor, Malpractice, Independent Medical Exam, Disability Evaluation, Standards of Care, Case Management, Fraud and Abuse Investigation, Risk Management, Personal Injury Litigation
- 1990 – Doctor of Chiropractic, Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Minneapolis, MN.
- 1986 – Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, University of Nebraska,Lincoln, NE.
- 1985 – University of Nebraska, Cedar Point Biological Research Center.Performed field research and statistical analysis in vertebrate zoology.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 2018 – Fellow, American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians (FABQAURP).
- 2009 – Fellow, American Institute for Healthcare Quality (FAIHQ)
- 2008 – Diplomate, American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review
Physicians (ABQAURP). Board certification in Health Care Quality Management (CHCQM) through the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
- 2008 – Certified, Impairment Rating, 6th Edition of the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment. Brigham and Associates, Christopher R. Brigham, MD – Senior Contributing Editor for the AMA Guides 6th Edition.
- 2004 – Certified Disability Examiner, Category 1 (Physician Status) Diplomate, National Association of Disability Evaluating Professionals (NADEP) after completing 48-hour course and passing exam from the Commission on Health Care Certification.
- 2001 – Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Consultants (ABCC) as a result of passing the board examination from the only certifying board (ABCC) in the field of peer/utilization review. (Only individual in Nebraska and Iowa with this designation).
- 2001 – Certified, Impairment Rating, 5th Edition of the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment. National University of Health Sciences, Chicago, IL.
- 2001 – Certified, Independent Medical Examiner (IME), 276-hour program, National Board of Forensic Chiropractors and National University of Health Sciences, College of Chiropractic, Chicago, IL.
- 2000 – Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Professionals (ABFP), following comprehensive examination.
- 2000 – Certified in Chiropractic Peer/Utilization Review, 100-hour course, National University of Health Sciences, College of Chiropractic, Chicago, IL.
- 2000 – 120-hour course in Chiropractic Forensics, National Board of Forensic Chiropractors and Texas College of Chiropractic.
- 1996 – Advanced program in Diagnosis and Clinical Management of Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration Trauma and Whiplash-Related
Temporomandibular Joint Disorders, taught by Arthur C. Croft, MS, DC, FACO, Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- Chiropractic, State of Nebraska, License
- Chiropractic, State of Iowa, License
- 1990 – Present – Private Practice, Omaha, Nebraska.
- 2000 – Present – Consultant for a number of insurance companies and independent review organizations, providing Review Services, Independent Medical
Examinations, Functional Capacity Evaluations, Impairment Ratings,
Claims Review, Medicare and Coding audits, Medicaid Fraud Investigation and Medical-Legal Consulting.
- 2000 – 2001 – Secretary (appointment), Council on Forensic Sciences.
- 2005 – Present – Instructor, National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) Special Investigations Academy
- 2007 – Present – State of Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court – Independent Medical Examiner, (appointment)
- 2011-2012 – Provided consulting services to a single-specialty Independent Physician’s Association to attain URAC accreditation in Provider Credentialing
- 2011 – Present – Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association – Peer Review Board, (appointment)
- 2012 – Present – Director of Quality Management, SecureCare of Nebraska, Inc.
- 2012 – Present – Clinical Review Committee Member, SecureCare of Nebraska, Inc.
- 2012 – Present – Credentialing Committee Member, SecureCare of Nebraska, Inc.
- 2018 – Present – Instructor, CEU Institute
- 2018 – Present – Utilization Management Advisory Committee, WellCare Health Plans
- 2018 – Present – Clinical Advisory Committee Member, WellCare Health Plans
- Member, American Institute for Healthcare Quality (AIHQ)
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Member, Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association
- Member, American Board of Forensic Professionals (ABFP)
- Member, American College of Chiropractic Consultants (ACCC)
- Member, National Association of Disability Evaluating Professionals (NADEP)
- Member, American Board of Quality Assurance & Utilization Review Physician, Inc. (ABQAURP)
- Member, International Scoliosis Research Center
- Member, Northwestern College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
Available on Full CV
Available on Full CV