Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Customs Broker, Customs Consultant, Transportation, Logistics, Customs, Export Compliance, C-TPAT, Security Assessments, Audits, Global Supply Chain Management, International Trade Management, Customs Compliance Support, Import Classification, Valuation, Country of Origin Determination, Export Product Classification, Trade Compliance Risk Audits, Voluntary Self Disclosures, Compliance Software Automation Services
Personal Profile/ Curriculum Vitae
Areas of Expertise
- Expert Opinion, expert report and testimony in the matter of Transportation & Logistics, Customs and Export Compliance
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- C-TPAT & Security Assessments & Audits
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Third-Party Management
- International Trade Management
- Customs Compliance Support
- Import Classification, Valuation and Country of Origin Determination
- Export Product Classification & Licensing
- Trade Compliance Risk Audits
- Voluntary Self Disclosures
- Compliance Software Automation Services
- President 2003- Present
- Experts in cross-border transactions, global trade and logistics matters.
- Director of Global Trade at Aviza Corporation
- Director of Global Trade and Logistics at Monster, Inc.
- Trade Compliance Manager at Micron, formerly Numonyx, Inc.
- Trade Compliance Manager at DataDirect Networks, Inc.
- Transportation/Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding/Airlines
Expert is a Professional Consulting Member of Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA) and attended the Forensic Expert Witness Conferences. Expert is an experienced seminar and webinar speaker, corporate trainer and published authority on logistics and trade compliance. Her career spanned over 25 years in transportation and international trade employed with transportation carriers, freight forwarders, and airlines. Expert held management roles for shipper’s driving the hiring and managing of carriers, customs brokers and freight forwarders. She is an expert in supply chain security and in her consulting company she certified importers for Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) a U.S. government supply chain security program.
Expert served as President and Board of Director for the Professional Association of Exporters and importers in Silicon Valley (PAEI) and has been a member of Customs Brokers and Forwarders
History Expert Witness Engagements:
- Case review and expert opinion in the matter of John P. Neblett, Chapter 7 Trustee
v. Louis J. Brothers, Aeroflex, Inc., Xilinx, Inc., Quality Components, Inc., Avnet, Inc., United States Trustee 2017.
- Case review and expert report in the matter of Ace Brothers LLC v. Poseidong Trucking, LLC, Jing Zhang, Yan Ling AI (Logistics case) 2017.
- Case review and declaration in the matter of Master Design, Inc. v. Test-Rite Products Corp., Test-Rite International Co. LTD.
- Expert opinion in the case of Precision Associates, Inc. v. Panalpina World Transport.
- Expert report and testimony at deposition in the case of Creagan, et al. v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., et al. Deposition scheduled May 2018.
Bachelor of Arts -Education and English at State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY