Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Aviation, Product Liability, Aviation Wrongful Termination, Aviation Safety Audits, Aviation Airline, Aviation Helicopter, Aviation Contract Disputes, Aviation Mediation, Aviation Arbitration, Aviation Airport Security, Aviation Zoning, Aviation Design, Aviation Airport Management,
Specialty Federal Acquisition Regulation Areas
- Aviation Safety Audits, Accident Prevention, Investigation and Reconstruction;
- Engineering, Flight Test;
- Human Factors, Risk/Loss System Safety Management for Airport/Aviation ground and flight operations, FAA Regulations and Enforcement;
- Government-Industry Standards, Policies/Social Trends; Mediation/Arbitration, labor, and business disputes re. values and technical data and buy/sell agreements
- 50 Years USAF and Civil Aviation,
- 19 years as President aircraft manufacturing firm (R&D, fly-by-wire AI/RPV/UAV, two FAA Type Certificates and of firms holding Part FAR 91, FAR 133, FAR 135, FAR 141 or FAR 143 Repair Station Certificates;
- 16,500 pilot hours and has conducted 775 pilot Certification exams;
- FAA Aircraft and Engine Mechanic with Inspection Authorization;
- Past Director and President ALPA/MAA;
- Dept. of Commerce Export Council, Dept. of Labor Private Industry Council;
- Oklahoma Rep. White House Small Business Conference, President or Director of civic, business and religious organizations.
- Has traveled to or conducted business in 50 countries.
- Public and private capitalization and stock offerings;
- Government Grants/Loans.
- Judge for the 1994 and 1996 US Helicopter Championships and the 1996 World Helicopter Championships;
- Advisor to ABC, CBS, CNN and NBC Network news.
- Has Completed over 500 Accident Investigations (Airlines, small & large airplanes, helicopters and gliders)
- FAA and Military Engineering Flight Test and Certifications, including Artificial Intelligence, fly-by-wire and remote control systems.
- Twenty-five years as Mediator, US District Courts, USPS the, Oklahoma Supreme Court, State of OK and MO Dept. of Education, Office of the Administrator, Special Education Hearing Officer and Mediator, Ombudsman for OK State Health Care Programs.
LICENSES and CERTIFICATES:
- In Airplanes and Helicopters: Airline Transport Pilot and Instructor, (land and sea), CFI Glider;
- FAA Designated Pilot Examiner for 25 years;
- Advanced Ground Instructor;
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic and Authorized Inspector for 25 years;
- FAA Accident Prevention Counselor and FAASTeam representative for 25 yrs.
- Doctoral Degree, Aviation/Aerospace Education, Oklahoma State University;
- Masters Degree, University of Oklahoma Education and Social Law;
- Bachelor Science in Aviation Technology,
- Four AA/AS Degrees, Airport Management, Aviation Management, Business Administration and Marketing.
- Completed studies at VPI, Thomas Edison State College, Tulsa and Cameron Universities, US Air Force Academy, Management/Leadership courses;
- Graduate FAA, NTSB, Embry-Riddle and University of Southern Calif. Accident Investigation Schools; US Postal Service, Farmer’s Home Administration and State of Oklahoma Mediation/ADR Schools;
- Law Enforcement/Fire/Arson Investigation Federal EPA Chemical Schools;
- Graduate of the National Test Pilot School: DOT/FAA Aviation Safety Program Manager, Auditor, and Risk Management “Train the Trainer” courses.
- Former Professor Southern Nazarene University MBA program and Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Graduate School, Altus, OK AFB;
- Director of Aviation Research, Program Advisor and Instructor at Western Oklahoma State College, Altus, OK (25 Yrs.);
- Director Aviation Science, College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, MO; ten years as USAF-CAP Capt. Standard Evaluation Officer;
- Member AOPA, AIA AHS, PRA, SAE, HCA, HAI, EAA, ISASI, SWFA, NFC, UAA, OAMA, SSAE, NEWS;
- Frederick Oklahoma Police Department and Tillman County, Oklahoma Sheriff’s Office Aux.
- FAA CHARLES TAYLOR MASTER MECHANIC and WRIGHT BROTHERS MASTER PILOT;
- Most Outstanding Individual in Aviation, West Palm Beach, FL;
- JC’s Outstanding Young Man Award, Lakeland FL;
- Who’s Who in Aviation & Aerospace, (Jane’s UK); in Finance & Industry and in the South & SW;
- Oxford’s Who’s Who; Men of Achievement (Cambridge, UK), Arthur Young Outstanding Business Plan Award, Dallas;
- Oklahoma Exporter of the Year, 1st Place National Helicopter Civilian Team Championships 1986;
- Selected as Outstanding Aviation Writer-Rotor & Wing Magazine (two times), aviation advisor to CNN and other media.
TEACHER, WRITER, EXPERT WITNESS & LECTURER
- Hundreds of Presentations at US and overseas locations to the AOPA, HAI, ASF, FAA, ISASI, US Army R&D Center, USAF/CAP.
- Two books and over 100 technical papers and articles Published in 13 different US and international periodicals (1961-2014).
- Over 500 expert witness assignments at US and overseas locations, 150 depositions and 100 trials with a 97% success rate for Plaintiffs and Defendants in civil and enforcements actions
- 25 years as FAA Designated Pilot Examiner
- Airplanes & Helicopters, Airline Transport, Flight Instructors, Commercial, Instruments
- BS Aviation Technology-TESC, New Jersey
- Airline Transport Pilot-Airplanes, Helicopters, and Gyroplane
- AS Business Administration-PCC, Florida
- AA Marketing-PCC, Florida
- AS Aviation Management-WOSC, Oklahoma
- AA Airport Management-WOSC, Oklahoma
- Flight Instructor-Single and Multi-engine airplanes, Rotorcraft-Helicopters and Gyroplanes Instrument-Airplanes and Helicopters