Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Engineer, FCC, FCC Commercial radio, FCC radar examiner, FCC radar operator, NARTE, NARTE master radio telecom engineer, NARTE wireless engineer, NARTE radio telecom examiner, Electronics, Teacher of Electronics, US Army Information Assurance Security Officer, Bluetooth Specifications, 80211,
Expert Witness No.1409
Supported US Army, Navy and Air Force weapon systems and communications systems programs. Program manager, project engineer, marketer, technical writer and source selection board member. Managed engineers and logisticians and $83 million Flying LAN/Secure Wireless LAN contract at PM WIN-T. Developed techniques to improve digital radio link margin, BER, SNR, range and reliability.
AA/BA, Thomas Edison College , FCC GROL/Ship Radar, NARTE Master Radio and Telecom Engineer, NARTE Wireless Engineer, NARTE FCC proctor, US Army WIN-T/TRCS IASO, NJ Teacher of Electronics Technology, US Armed Forces Institute, AT&T Bell Labs telecom training
2008-2010 , Aerospace Test Technologies, Participated in Agilent, AirMagnet, Aruba, Dell, Ixia, MatLab, Proxim , Juniper , Ruckus, Silver Peak, LabView workshops. Submitted JTRS presentations for SDR, Military & Aerospace symposiums. Developed Secure Wireless Tactical Sensors, ATV/UAV surveillance of IEDs and land mines. Reviewed DO178 , 254, 278 and DISA STIGS.
2007-2008, PM Joint Tactical Radio Systems, Fort Monmouth NJ
Reviewed Boeing JTRS Ground Mobile Radio Waveform Interface Software (C++, CORBA, DOORS, POSIX) SDD/SDR for HF, WNW, SRW, SATCOM, EPLRS, SINCGARS waveforms.
- Wrote Battlespace System Directorate synopsis of Boeing Joint Tactical Radio System, Ground Mobile Radio , Handheld Manpack Small Form Fit radios, Airborne Maritime Fixed Station radios.
- Revised ABCS, EPLRS, SINCGARS, HCLOS, SWLAN, NOC-V tech manuals.
- Secured Emerson/ Navy electric ship power controller software IV&V contract for Envision.
2002-2007 , PM TRCS, CERDEC SED, Hanscom ESC
Member of Joint International Configuration Review Board. and International Datalink Society.
- Configuration management of JTIDS Link 16 for USA, Japan, Germany and Netherlands.
- Revised JTIDS/MIDS Link 16,technical manuals for US , NATO and non NATO nations.
- Wrote Battlespace System Directorate synopsis of Link 16 JTIDS/MIDS radio system.
- Performed site survey for USAF 2G Wireless LAN at Randolph AFB and Vandenberg AFB.
- Participated in joint interoperability conferences at Fort Huachuca, UK, Pearl Harbor, SPAWAR.
- Supported Japan Link 16 integration and test with Mitre and Raytheon in CONUS and OCONUS .
- Marketed Northrop Grumman, CACI, USFalcon, Lucent teaming agreements for Odyssey.
- Proposed solutions to CECOM/CERDEC for USMC and Stryker BCT lessons learned in Iraq .
- Completed anti terror, COMSEC, IA, OPSEC training with USA and USAF
1999-2002 , PM WIN-T , Fort Monmouth NJ
US Army IA Security Officer, Nuclear Biological Chemical and High Altitude EMP engineer.
Drafted System Threat Assessment Report, Security Classification Guide, Program Protection Plan,
OPSEC guide. Stryker Brigade Combat Team Flying LAN/Secure Wireless LAN development engineer. Project lead for Secure Wireless LAN and Flying LAN (Aironet and Sectera), $83 million award to General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman, conducted design reviews at Myer Center and WIN-T. Coauthor of DoDD 8100 Wireless Devices in the Global Information Grid , posted at 1210 annex. Participated in FBCB2 Tactical Internet Management System tests at Fort Huachuca.
Participated in OPSEC, COMSEC, TRANSEC, IA conferences at EPG/JITC , USN Post Graduate School, New Orleans and Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab. Member FBI ANSIR and NCIX. Proposed 100 dB overhead door at McAfee Center to the Director at I2WD.