Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Home Health, Physical Therapy, Outpatient Orthopedics, Health Care Law, Long Term Care, Elder Care Abuse, Fall Prevention, Geriatric Care, Upper Extremity Diagnosis, Lower Extremity Diagnosis, Range of Motion, Orthopedic Injuries, Cardiac Conditions, CVA, Stroke, Neurologic Conditions, Joint Protection, Ergonomics, Body Mechanics, Medical Malpractice, Transfer Techniques, Assistive Device Analysis, Medicare, EMR Documentation,
Expert Witness No. 3229
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor Candidate, May 2019
- Distinctions: Class Rank: Top 10%
- Judges Chair, Moot Court Board of Governors, 2017 – 2018
- Member, Moot Court Honors Program, 2016 – 2018
- Writing Fellow, Writing Center, 2016 – 2018
- First Place Oralist, Southwestern Law 2016 Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Second Place Oralist, 2016 National Moot Court Competition, Regional Prelims
- California State University, Northridge, California
- Master of Physical Therapy, With Distinction, May, 2010
- Recipient, Most Professional Promise Award, [faculty award], 2010
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- Bachelor of Specialized Studies, Music Management, cum laude, December, 2004
- Functional Biomechanics of the Lower Quarter, by Chris Powers, June-December, 2013
- Kaiser Movement Science Series, January – May, 2013â€¨
- Biomechanics of the Lower Extremity, by Chris Powers, January 2013â€¨
- Orthopaedic Year Long Seminar with Michael Miller, PT, 2012
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes of the Hip by Shirley Sahrmen, February, 2010
- Understanding Pain and Clinical Applications, by Lorimer Mosley, February, 2010â€¨
Independent Contractor, Los Angeles, California
- Home Health Physical Therapist, October 2013 – Present
- Evaluate and implement patient Physical Therapy needs; research Medicare guidelines; fulfill documentation needs according to Medicare guidelines; care-coordination with colleagues.
United States Bankruptcy Court – Central District of California, Woodland Hills, California
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Maureen Tighe, January – May 2017
- Conferred with and assisted judge on all aspects and proceedings in a range of bankruptcy cases and issues; analyzed pleadings and motions; researched applicable law; prepared bench orders and memoranda with proposed rulings; discussed legal issues of cases, evidence, and hearings; observed firsthand trials and in-chambers conferences.
Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Teacher Assistant to Professor Alan Calnan, Torts, January – May 2016
- Held weekly office hours conducted in a classroom setting presented to first-year students; review students’ written drafts of practice exams to help clarify issues regarding organization and application of rules; assist with students’ understanding of case law and provide efficient methods to research different topics of the law.
California State University, Northridge, California
- Adjunct Professor, Physical Therapy Department, January – May 2013
- Assisted in research and performed statistical analysis for professional faculty paper; co-instructed Musculoskeletal Practice Management Lab.
OptimisCorp, Rancho, California
- Director of Physical Therapy, OptimisSport Clinic, October 2012 – October 2013
- Researched, developed and implemented innovative wellness programs; developed and executed sales and marketing strategies.
- Content Developer, May 2010 – October 2013
- Worked with expert content advisors to research, develop and organize software content; assisted software developers with content integration.
PR Fitness Training, LLC, Tarzana, California
- Owner & Fitness Trainer, June 2007 – May 2010
- Supervised subcontractors; created and implemented quality assurance programs and marketing strategies.
- Professional Affiliations: California Physical Therapy Association, Membership & Communications Committee, 2010 – 2014
- Greater Los Angeles District of California Physical Therapy Association, Secretary and Assembly Representative, 2012 – 2014