Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Insurance Fraud Investigator, Insurance, Investigations, Liability, Workers Compensation, Auto, General Liability, AOE COE, Death Claims, Subrogation, Sub Rosa, Skip Tracing, Asset Searches, Scene Investigations,
Expert No. 3683
Insurance Fraud Investigator
Eighteen years of investigative experience and skills that encompasses: insurance investigations [liability, workerâ€™s compensation, auto, general liability], AOE/COE, death claims, subrogation, sub-rosa, skip tracing, asset searches, scene investigations, interview and interrogation skills, ability to obtain and present detailed information either verbally or written.
- Investigated insurance claims, AOE/COE, liability and sub-rosa investigations.
- Maintained client liaison and trained investigators.
- Solved key investigations by analyzing the facts and recommending successful strategies.
- Furnished investigative reports to various entities with successful results.
- Utilized on-line and on-site databases to obtain worldwide investigative data.
- Developed and proposed investigative techniques with successful results.
- Familiar with state of ca insurance fraud protocols, laws and regulations to include preparation and referral of the efd-1.
San Diego, CA
Frasco Investigative Services, San Diego, CA
York / Sci Investigative Services, San Diego, CA
Big Bear Grocery Stores, Southern, CA
- State of CA licensed private investigator.
- Various insurance certificates related to seminars attended.
Degree in Criminal Justice