Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Private Investigators, Investigators, Pre Trial Investigation, Trial Preparation, Background Check, Surveillance, Asset Searches, Financial Backgrounds, Statements Interviews, Scene Investigations, Locates, Video Photo Documentation, Locates, Public Record Retrieval, Subrosa, Court Testimony, Litigation Support, Auto Accident Investigation, Accident Investigations, Spanish Speaking Investigators, Medical Malpractice Investigations, Business Corporate Law Investigations, Employment Law Investigations, Real Estate Law Investigations, Family Law Investigations, Personal Injury Investigations, Intellectual Property Investigations, Business Litigation Investigations, Elder Abuse Investigation, Insurance Investigations, Health Care Law Investigations, Corporate Fraud Investigations, Product Liability Investigations, Premise Liability Investigations, Workers Compensation Investigations, Computer Cellphone Forensics, Social Media Investigations, Examination Under Oath EUO, Attorney Investigators, Attorney Investigations,
Expert No. 3672
- 28 years progressive law enforcement experience including the investigation of complex and analytical cases.
- Law enforcement supervision, management, and administration.
- Law enforcement background and internal affairs investigations.
- Workplace employee relations investigations and management.
- Private investigations in the areas of civil and criminal law, workplace issues, workplace injuries, workerâ€™s compensation investigations, insurance related issues and investigations, personal liability investigations, accident investigations and motor vehicle accident investigations.
- Personal protection, security detail supervision and management, threat assessment preparation.
- Business ownership and management.
7/2002 – Present
- Professional Investigations and Protection
- California state professional licenses, investigative and protection agency management.
- Investigations completed for attorneys, insurance agencies, municipal agencies, investigative firms, corporations, and individuals.
- Personal protection provided for executives and individuals, federal agency employees and contractors in disaster areas.
Investigative areas include:
- Civil and criminal issues
- Workplace matters
- Workplace injuries
- Workers compensation investigations
- Fraud, including insurance fraud
- Employment issues
- Personal injury investigations
- Personal injury defense
- Missing persons
- Background investigations
- Risk management and assessment
- Accident investigation
- Motor vehicle accident investigation
7/1977 – 8/2004
Police Department – City of Folsom, California
- Supervision and management of police department operations under the direction of the chief of police.
- Administrative duties with city manager and city council.
- Internal Affairs investigations
- Employee relations investigations and management
- Background investigations
- Training manager responsible for the development and implementation of training programs tensure compliance and minimize liabilities.
- Watch commander managing police services provided t-the community citywide, including city risk management.
- Traffic program manager experienced and recognized in superior court as an expert in traffic accident investigation and reconstruction.
- Field training development, implementation and management of standards for new police officers.
- California Commission on Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) life achievement awards, including the Advanced Law Enforcement Certificate and Supervisory Certificate.
- Training completed in many law enforcement and supervision disciplines, including the following
California POST approved training:
- Criminal investigation
- Homicide investigation
- -Investigation techniques
- Interview techniques
- Crime scene investigation – advanced
- Crime prevention – advanced
- Crisis intervention
- Domestic violence investigation
- Sexual assault investigation
- Traffic accident investigation and reconstruction – advanced
- Commercial vehicle – DOT inspections
- Hazardous materials response
- Hostage negotiations and management
- Non lethal weapons
- Drug influence recognition expert
- Field training officer
- Police supervision
- Management of police personnel
- Assertive supervision
- Training manager
- Techniques of instructor development
- Internal affairs investigator
- Law enforcement background investigation
1/1975 – 7/1977 Sheriffâ€™s Department – Sacrament-County, California
- General Law enforcement.
- Custodial law enforcement.
- Rural law enforcement.
- School law enforcement and juvenile related issues.
- Crime prevention through juvenile truancy prevention.
- Domestic violence response and investigation.
- Traffic accident investigation.
- Police report writing.
- Police radar operation and use, certification.
- Aut-theft investigation.
- Field training officer.
- Police Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems.
- Seven years experience in private investigations and protection.
- Ten years experience in the communications industry.
- Five years experience in the food industry.