Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Security Law Enforcement Training Intelligence
Executive/Witness Protection Expert
U.S. Top Secret (Inactive), Secret (Active) SECURITY-LAW ENFORCEMENT-TRAINING-INTELLIGENCE
Current Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Founder of a security company located in Los Angeles, CA responsible for managing staff and clients at many high-end venues and private details throughout the Southern California and South Florida areas. Five years in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Three years as an FBI Surveillance Specialist (SS) working sensitive national security investigations.
Former Criminal Justice Instructor at ITT-Technical Institute. Masters of Public Administration (MPA) form the University of Southern California Price School of Policy.
- Knowledge of California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS), Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (DACS), and Nevada Private Investigators Licensing Board (PILB) requirements for in-house and contract security.
- Regular special on-air security expert for CBS Entertainment Tonight and CBS The Insider.
- Knowledge of employment laws and OSHA requirements.
- Customer service oriented and client centric work philosophy.
- Executive protection experience protecting high risk clients, diplomats, heads of state, and VIP’s.
- Managing of a private security company serving many high profile and high net worth clients and venues.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- California BSIS Private Patrol Operator (PPO), Nevada PILB Private Patrolman (PPM), Florida DCAS Security Agency Class B
- California BSIS Guard Card
- California BSIS Exposed Weapons Permit 2
- California BSIS Baton Permit
- FBI INFRAGARD Homegrown Violent Extremism Training 8/2015
- FBI INFRAGARD The Threat from ISIS & Self Radicalization in the Homeland 3/2015
- FBI INFRAGARD Troy Asymmetric Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Briefing 10/13
- FBI INFRAGARD Water Sector Tabletop Exercise 6/2013
- FBI INFRAGARD Post Blast Bomb and IED Awareness 5/2013
- FBI INFRAGARD USC Information Security Training Program 2/2013
- FBI INFRAGARD Pre-Incident Indicator and Suspicious Activity Reporting
- FBI Introduction to Counterintelligence 8/2006
- FBI Introduction to International Terrorism Course 8/2005
- 24 Hour Fitness Certified Personal Training Program Completed 10/05
- FBI Introduction to Domestic Terrorism 2005
- FBI Introduction to the National Security Branch 2005
- FBI Basic Lookout Course (BLOC) completed on 3/2004
- FBI Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Course 11/2004
- FBI Special Surveillance Group (SSG) Course 2002
- FBI SSG Defensive Tactics Course- Quantico, VA 2002
- FBI SSG Tactical Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (TEVOC)- Quantico, VA 2002 AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS • Naval Criminal Investigation Services (NCIS) Certificate of Merit 2011
- FBI Merit Plaque 2008
- FBI Directors Award Nomination 2006 and 2007
- Attorney Generals Award Nomination 2006 and 2007 KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Martial arts background include black belts on Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido. Expert proficiency in Filipino weapons based combat, Jeet Kune Do, Kali, Kickboxing, and Krav Maga.
- Proficient in semi-automatic and revolver hand guns, carbines, and shotguns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and iOS operating systems and office suite software.
- Proficient in web design and development, search engine optimization (SEO) and mobile app development.
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND FOUNDER and CEO 2010 to present:
Managing a private security company headquartered in the Southern California Area with offices in Las Vegas, Nevada and Miami, Florida. Hiring, managing and training of Security Agents and Executive Protection Agents assigned to high-end venues and high net worth individuals and diplomats. Advising clients of local and state security requirements. Ensuring client confidentiality, reputation, and minimizing threats and risks. Ensuring that the company meets all state and federal employment requirements.
INSTRUCTOR ITT-Technical Institute 2007 to 2010
Courses Taught: Criminalistics of Cybercrime, Cryminalistics of Computer Forensics, Transportation Security, Essentials of Security and Special Topics in Criminal Justice. Duties: Construct lesson plans for first, second, and third year criminal justice students. Test and develop student knowledge in criminal justice, intelligence, and security concepts. Act as a liaison between the school and outside professionals in the field of criminal justice and security. Maintain industry knowledge by attending trade shows, seminars, workshops and courses in the fields of intelligence, criminal justice, and security.
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION AGENT Apollo Consulting Group 2007 to 2010
Duties: Provide executive protection for replacement workers during the Oakland, CA Waste Management strike. Provide close protection and estate security for high net worth clients.
SURVEILLANCE SPECIALIST U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation 2004 to 2007
Security Clearance: TS SCI Duties: From a command and control position conduct foreign counterintelligence and counterterrorism surveillance, gathering intelligence information of investigative interest, utilizing various communications during surveillance and investigative operations. Participate in mobile vehicular and foot surveillance per operational needs. Conduct surveillance with technical equipment such as GPS, F-Bird recording devices, and pole cameras. Coordinate the location of subjects of interest with FBI mobile units. Daily use of surveillance equipment such as PELCO cameras, Sharp-Eye Systems, and hand held cameras. Troubleshoot, service, and configure complicated surveillance equipment. Maintain the security of sensitive sites and operations from the public. Communicate with case agents, language specialists, analysts, and surveillance units to provide clear and accurate flow of information regarding subjects of interests. Create and maintain classified surveillance logs and databases to record and support operations and investigations. Train and indoctrinate permanent and TDY surveillance and undercover operatives in surveillance and investigative equipment, intelligence databases, and field tradecraft. Schedule and place surveillance and undercover personnel per operational needs. Maintain the chain of custody of evidentiary material. Provide case agents with analytical reports using observations made by surveillance and undercover operatives, supplemented with information provided by classified and open sources databases such as Choicepoint, Lexis Nexis, Dunn & Bradstreet, CLETS, NCIC and TECS. Provide case agents with policy and procedural recommendations regarding the surveillance and investigation of subjects. Provide technically trained personnel with procedural and analytical recommendations regarding sensitive technical equipment and programs.