Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Prison gangs, Street Gangs,Gangs, Organized Crime, Defensive Tactics, Officer Safety, Tactical Interviewing, Street Gangs, Prison Riots, Organized Crime, Corrections, Jails, Inmate Interaction, Community Policing, Drug Cartels, Police Gang Intelligence, Officer Safety,
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM- 1965-1966
- Southeast City College, Chicago, Illinois- 1966-1968
- Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois- 1968-1969
- Regional Counterdrug Training Academy, Meridian, MS
- ADCLTD, NM for DOD, DIA, ICE, DHS/CBP, and USCG (Top Secret)
Upper Marlboro, MD
- Conducts Law Enforcement Training and Consulting throughout the United States, specializing in Basic Gangs and Drugs, Advanced Gangs and Drugs Investigations, Transnational Organized Crime, and Combat Judo (Defensive Tactics)
- Licensed Professional Investigator who conducts investigations on Criminal, Civil, Missing Persons, Child Custody, Background Inquiries, and Interview/Statements.
- Contract Investigator for ADCLTD, NM conducting Federal Background Investigations for the Department of Defense, Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard, Customs Border Protection, and ICE.
Prince George’s County Police Department
- As a detective investigating gang related and gang motivated crimes involving both national and foreign criminal organizations; made arrests, assisted local and federal attorney’s in prosecutions; de-briefed, interviewed, and interrogated suspects, witnesses, and victims, testified in county, state, and federal court.
- Assisted in RICO prosecutions of MS-13(2005 and 2008) and the Almighty Latin Kings (2008)
- Intelligence Unit 2001-2004 and 1994-1996)
- Training Academy Instructor 1993-994
- Community Policing 1990-1993. Retired December 29, 2009.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
Los Angeles, California
- As a deputy sheriff worked inside the Los Angeles County Jail System and investigated gang crimes inside the facility; was assigned training deputy at the Hall of Justice facility facilitating in service training for deputies; assigned to the Lennox Patrol Station in South Central Los Angeles.
Illinois Department of Corrections
- As a parole agent, supervised parolees and investigated parole violations, specializing in Chicago Street Gang members.
- Went undercover to breakup corruption facilitated by organized crime.
- As an investigator with the Fugitive Apprehension Unit investigated crimes committed by parolees and investigated escapes from the Illinois State Prison system and work release centers, specializing in Chicago Street Gangs.
- Extradition officer from 1972-1986 returning fugitives to the State of Illinois.
- As a sales representative responsible for the sale of copiers/duplicators with a specialty in the transportation field.
- As a Licensed Professional Investigator in the State of Maryland
- ADCLTD, NM (Various Certification Updates)
- Illinois Department of Law Enforcement Academy. Springfield, IL-1969-1970
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Academy, Whittier, CA (1986)
- Prince George’s County Police Academy, Forestville, MD
- Advisor/Instructor United States Naval Academy Judo Team
- Past Chairman of the Mid Atlantic Regional Gang Investigators Network
- Past Vice President of the National Alliance of Gang Investigators Association
- Advisor to the Mississippi Association of Gang Investigators
- Founder and Former Head Instructor of the Prince George’s County Police Judo Club
- Past Chairman of the Prince George’s County Multi-Agency Services Team
- Former Chairman Gang Violence in Maryland Sub-Committee of the Governor’s Executive Advisory Council
- Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Member of the Kodokan, Tokyo, Japan, Rokudan, Sixth Degree Black Belt
- Former Board Member United States Law Enforcement Judo Association
- Past Advisor International Latino Gang Investigator’s Association