Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Life Insurance Agent, Health Insurance Agent, Property Insurance Agent, Casualty Insurance Agent, Broker, Sales, Service, Compliance, Security Laws, Insurance Regulations, Disability, Annuitites, Mutual Funds, Damage Caused by Hurricane, Key-Man Insurance, Retirement IRA or a Roth IRA, Flood Insurance Adjusters, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Claims, Universal Life Insurance Policy, Workers’ Compensation, Affordable Care Act, Auto Insurance Policies, Homeowners Insurance, Flood Insurance Property, How Flood Damages are Valued, Life Insurance Investment, Commercial Property Polices, Coinsurance, Ummbrella Insurance, High Deductible Health Plans, Patient Protection, Reconstruct Insurance Transactions,
Expert No. 3570
In 1972, I established my own companies. My duties included executive and managerial responsibilities, sales, service and compliance with all securities and insurance laws and regulations. Both firms are leaders in life, health, disability and property and casualty insurance.
I am an expert in forensic reconstruction of insurance transactions, specializing in policy interpretation of the rules, laws and regulations governing insurance and financial matters. I have been licensed for 45 years as a life, health, property and casualty insurance agent broker and consultant. These licenses have been issued by examination and complimented by continuing education in the fields of life, health, disability, variable annuities, property and casualty insurance and mutual funds. I attended the College of Insurance in New York City and New York City Community College with emphasis on business practices.
When I was actively selling insurance I held an agent, broker and consultant license issued by, but not limited to the states and districts of Louisiana, New Jersey, Arizona, Delaware, Mississippi, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Virginia, Massachusetts, Washington, DC, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Alabama and Pennsylvania.
In addition, I was licensed by the National Association of Securities Dealers and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (NASD & FINRA).
From 1985-2002, I held the position of Executive Director of Insurance for the Civil Service Retiree Association of the City of New York (CSREA). This position involved sales, service, and compliance issues for retired city workers on insurance and financial matters. I contributed insurance and financial articles for publication in the retiree newspaper and am presently the only consultant to the Civil Service Retiree Association of the City of New York (CSREA).
I served as an instructor for Prudential Insurance Company Brooklyn Agency (1973) educating personnel in life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance, property & casualty insurance, insurance underwriting and insurance law.
I have solicited insurance, completed applications, read and reviewed various life, health, disability, annuities, flood, property and casualty insurance policies and mutual funds for the following companies:
- Prudential Insurance Company
- United States Life Insurance Company
- North American Company for Life Insurance
- American General Life Insurance Company
- William Penn Life Insurance Company
- American Life Insurance Company
- Presidential Life Insurance Company
- Bankers Security Insurance Company
- Madison Life Insurance Company
- Chubb Insurance Company
- Travelers Insurance Company
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- American International Group Insurance Company
- Federal Insurance Company
- National Flood Insurance
- Sentry Select Insurance Company
- Selective Insurance Company
- Mass Mutual Insurance Company
- Bankers Life and Casualty Insurance Company
- Harleysville Mutual Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Company
- New Jersey Re-Insurance Company
- John Hancock Insurance Company
- New Jersey Manufactures Insurance Company
- State Farm Insurance Company
- And others
I was a Leading Agent for Prudential Insurance Company, United States Life Insurance Company, North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, American General Life Insurance Company, William Penn Life Insurance Company, American Life Insurance Company, Presidential Life Insurance Company, Mass Mutual Life Insurance Company and Madison Life Insurance Company.
I was a Leading Agency for United States Life Insurance Company, North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, American General Life Insurance Company, William Penn Life Insurance Company, and American Life Insurance Company and Madison Life Insurance Company.
My career started with the Prudential Insurance Co., Brooklyn Agency, where I implemented and improved the calculations and formulas used for increased life insurance coverage under the minimum deposit and “piggyback” rules. These policies benefited the insured, the companies and the agents.
President and founder of GM Premium Finance Company specializing in insurance premium financing (1982-1985).
I designed and innovated a special program for Workers Compensation Insurance for the New York City Yellow Medallion Taxi cabs administered by the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission. This program is still in use today and is now the standard for the Taxi and Limousine Commission.
Available upon request
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Impact Magazine published by Prudential Life Insurance Company devoted an entire issue to my career and abilities.
I have been the recipient of various awards and accolades including:
- Million Dollar Round Table Life Member,
- Top of Table Life Member
- National Sales Achievement Award (25 years)
- National Quality Award (25 years)
- Health Insurance Quality Award (25 years)
- Member of National Association of Health Underwriters
- Leading Producers Award.
- President of Julia Place Condominium Association, Inc. (2011 & 2012).
- Member of Volunteer Community Action Committee World War II Museum, New Orleans, La.
- Ambassador of Super Bowl XLVII Host Committee City of New Orleans (2013).
- Volunteer for Ocean County Long Term Recovery Group (OCLTRG). I served as an insurance consultant to flood victims in reopening Superstorm
- Sandy flood claims and examining National Flood Insurance Policies as well as dealing with FEMA in these matters (2015 & 2016).
My distinguished career includes being a consultant to well known, high net worth individuals.
Consultant to various law, accounting and small business investment companies (SBIC) on insurance and investment matters.
(more detailed list available upon request)