Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
FBI Electronic Technician, Cause & Origin Security System, Fire Alarms, Locksmith, Internal Pilfering, Theft, Forensic Locksmith, Cause Origin Of Burglaries, Pilfering, Theft, Cause Origin Of Failure Security Systems, Fire Alarms, Burglary Systems, Security Protective Systems, Roofing Material Fires
Areas of Expertise
- Court Testimonial Forensic Locksmith
- Court Testimonial Forensic expert on Security Systems
- Licensed Technical Surveillance Counter Measure Expert (TSM)
- State Licensed Electrical Contractors License
- Instructor to Law Enforcement on the National, State, and Local Levels on circumvention, Forensic Locksmithing, and Security System Analysis for
- Court preparation and Forensic results.
Alltel Communication, Inc. – Systems Engineer
Responsible for system maintenance and troubleshooting of microwave and cellular base station equipment
National Sentry Security Systems
Responsible for the installation of security, fire systems in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Successfully managed investigations in the following areas:
- Workers compensation fraud
- Electronic sweeps
- Due diligence
- Responsible for servicing, installing, rekeying deadbolt locks, rim cylinders as well as all types of master keying of all brands of locks.
- Installation of overt cameras.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Responsible for the installation of intrusion systems, security locking controls, microwave hops and all radio communication systems and media.
- Was instrumental in installing the first cellular back up unit for the intrustion security systems package in the United States. Received a technical valor award from the director for this idea.
- Installed and beta tested new locksmithing entry tools.
- Revamped the locksmithing handbook for the technical section.
- Upgraded all the existing automobile security systems.
- Upgraded all the existing intrusion systems to the new security system standards.
Cleveland Heights High School Graduate- 1980
Honors graduate with majors in Electronics and Science
Control Data Institute- 1982
Associates degree in Electronics Technology
FBI Academy- 1984-1991
Attended numerous classes in the following areas: microwave, intrusion detection systems, dame course, convert entry, secure data communications.
- State licensed electrical contractor
- State fire licensed
- Attained the rank of Eagle Scout with Three Palms
- Licensed TSCM Expert
- Member of the Jail and Locksmith Association
- Member of the Ohio Auto Thefts Investigator Association
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Hired as Security Systems Expert in the O.J. Simpson Case
- Master Locksmith
- Retained as an expert in Security Systems Analysis as well as a Forensic Locksmith in evaluating products for manufacturers, insurance companies and law firms.
Instructor to the law enforcement on the National, State, and Local levels on surreptitious/counter surreptitious entries. Forensic locksmith and security systems analysis for court preparation and forensic results.
As a licensed Technical Surveillance Counter Measures expert (TSCM), performed numerous “sweeps” for the domestic law enforcement attorneys as well as commercial clients
Court testimonial forensic locksmith
Court testimonial forensic expert on security systems
Job Related Training:
Control Data Institute
Associated Degree 06/1982
GPA 3.8 MAJOR: Electronics Technology
HONORS: Magna Cum Laude
FBI Academy- 1984-1991 TSCM
- Performance, microwave engineering, intrusions, detection courses
- International Association of Investigative Locksmiths- 2005-2011-Training instructor on numerous courses on locksmith/covert entry. Member since 2000
- International Association of Surreptitious Entry Specialist (BASES)-Training Instructor- 2011
- TSCM Training-International Electronics- 1994-Opto-Correlators/Thermal Imager
- TSCM Training- Hewlett Packard- 1996, 1998-2011-Numerous spectrum analyzers
- TSCM Training-1999-Thermal Imager
- TSCM Training-Research electronics international- 2011