Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
home medical supply, medical, supply, medical supply, healthcare, respiratory, physicians, medical equipment, technology, supply industry, pharmacists, hospital,
Expert Witness No. 3742
Home Medical Supply 1989 – Present
Chief Executive Officer
- Start up medical supply and respiratory company with physicians as Limited Partners, converted to C corporation after Stark Amendment
- Extremely profitable, elegantly organized using computerization in all facets of multi-site business.
- Brought organization through initial and subsequent JCAHO accreditation
- Consistent growth in excess of twenty percent annually, financed internally.
Independent Consultant: Provide analysis of process and policy to Medical Equipment Suppliers, assist in integrating technology companywide while providing organization with best practices to enhance positive outcomes. Prepared organizations for initial and subsequent surveys by the Joint Commission on Healthcare Organizations and other accrediting organizations 2009 - Present
Expert Witness: Work on cases involving the Medical Equipment/ Supply industry. Represent Plaintiffs or Defendants pursuant to the merits of the case. Can act as consultant or a designated expert based on the attorney needs. 2008 – Present
Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Home Care Surveyor, Oakbrook, IL. 2007-2008
Valley Medical Supply Pharmacy, Inc., Granada Hills CA -1984 -1997
- Opened and developed medical building pharmacy.
- Developed business plan that resulted in a unique organization able to provide bundled services to end users and referral sources.
- Negotiated multiple contracts including fee for service and capitation.
- Served on F.H.P. Board of Quality Control.
- Negotiated sale to Thrifty Drugs.
Preferred Home Infusion, Newhall, CA -1993 -1994
Vice President, Marketing
- Developed a Home Infusion Company that was successfully spun off as a independent operation.
Merck, Sharp & Dohme, West Point, PA -1976 -1984
- Called on physicians, pharmacists and hospital based personnel.
- Ranked first in sales of district.
- Successfully launched seven new products
- Specially trained to run a Medical Speakers Program that featured experts in various therapies.
Ed.D Doctor of Education in: Organizational
Culver City, CA 2008
University of Southern California
Certificate in Management Development in
Los Angeles, CA 1991
Masters in Business Administration
Malibu, CA 1980
New York Institute of Technology
B.S. Bio-Medical Engineering
Westbury, NY 1972
Available Upon Request
Granada Hills Community Hospital Foundation 1997-1999
- Started successful capital campaign raising over 3 million dollars, board development, hired and supervised executive director.
- Granada Hills Community Hospital
Finance Committee, (served on committee to hire new C.F.O.)
- Credentials Committee - (Reviewed physicians qualification for staffing)
- California Association of Medical Equipment Providers 1995-1998
Phi Delta Kappa International; professional in education honor society.