Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Elbow, Ankle, Joint Replacement, Fracture Surgery, Hand and Foot Surgery, Worker’s Compensation
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at Touro University College of Medicine
- Orthopedic Clinic (BASS) Walnut Creek, Antioch, CA
Since 2015 CEO/Founder
- Diablo Orthopedic Consultants Established January 2016
- Director of Sports Medicine Sutter Delta Medical Center 2009- 2018
- Chairman of Surgical Services Sutter Delta Medical Center 2012- 2015
- Chairman of Surgical Specialties Department East Bay Physicians Medical Group 2014-2015
- East Bay Physicians Medical Group Antioch and Brentwood, CA
From July 2009 to March 2015
- Orthopedic Surgeon Glendale, CA
From August 2007 to July 2009
- 2017 Coach-Lafayette Soccer 4th Grade Boys Champions
- 2018 Coach-Lafayette Soccer 4th Grade Boys Champions
- Arthroscopy: shoulder, knee, hip, elbow, ankle
- Joint Replacement: shoulder, knee, hip
- Fracture surgery for trauma
- Hand and foot surgery- general orthopedic
- Workers Compensation and legal cases
Sports Medicine Fellowship Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
August 2006- August 2007
Orthopedic Surgery Residency University of California, San Francisco
July 2002- June 2006
General Surgery Internship
University of California, San Francisco 500 Parnassus Ave
June 2001- June 2002
Georgetown University School of Medicine
June 1997- May 2001 Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Georgetown University Graduate School
M.S. in Physiology and Biophysics July 1996 to July 1997
Graduated with Distinction
University of California, Davis
B.A. in Physiology September 1992 to June 1996 Graduated with High Honors
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 2009
- Certificate of Additional Qualification, Orthopedic Sports Medicine 2013
- Qualified Medical Examiner- 2006-2012
Available on FULL CV
TEAM PHYSICIAN PARTICIPATION
- Orthopedic Consultant for local Antioch High Schools
- Staff Team Physician for St. Mary’s College, Moraga, CA. 2011-2013
- Assistant Team Physician for Glendale Community College, Glendale High School 2007-2009
- Assistant Team Physician for Loyola Marymount University 2006-2007
- Participation in medical staff for Los Angeles Dodgers, Lakers, Sparks, Kings, and Anaheim Ducks 2006-2007
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- I have given deposition testimony and reviewed cases for both defense and plaintiff, and I have experience with product liability litigation.
- My trial experience as an expert witness involved:
- Trial testimony in the case of Medina v. City of Menlo Park regarding a shoulder and upper extremity injury in July and August of 2009.
- Trial testimony in the case of Beale v. I-Flow, in January of 2010. I worked directly with John Coletti, Esq.and Laura Kalur, Esq. Plaintiff.
- Trial testimony for Smith v. Ellis in October 2013 in San Joaquin County Superior Court. I worked with Lawrence Knapp. Plaintiff.
- Trial Testimony in the case of Hansen v. East Bay Floorcovering, Inc, et al in Alameda County Superior Court. Defense.
- Trial testimony in the case of Zavala v. Quesada, M.D., filed in Clark County, Nevada. Defense.
- Trial testimony in the case of Doe V. Bunyard, D.O., filed in Sonoma County, CA. Plaintiff.