Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
pediatrics, orthopedics, emergency medical technician, medical, surgical, registered nurse, trauma, Billing ICD 9 coding
Expert No. 1445
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 15 years of healthcare experience including Registered Nurse in Pediatrics, Medical-Surgical, Orthopedics, IV Infusion, and Emergency Medical Technician in United States Army.
A PRIVATE Hospital, Spartanburg, SC
• Certified Pediatric Nurse.
• PALS/ACLS/BLS certified.
• Advancement on Clinical Ladder.
• Responsible for quality patient care for the Pediatric/Medical-Surgical Unit.
• Responsible for quality and performance assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care functions.
• Work as a charge nurse and staff nurse in an acute care setting.
• Responsible for planning, directing, teaching, and supervising care delivered by new nursing graduates and nursing students in an acute care setting.
• Reviewing patient medical records/implementing physicianâ€™s orders.
A PRIVATE Medical Center, Spartanburg, SC
Patient Care Representative
• Responsible for checking patients in/out at front desk.
• Scheduling appointments for patients.
• Billing/ICD-9 coding.
• Answering telephones.
United States Army Reserves/Active Duty, Greenville, SC
Combat Medical Specialist/Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B)
• Administered IVâ€™s, EKGâ€™s, immunizations.
• Phlebotomy experience.
• Trauma assessment/Maintain airway through intubation.Supervisor
• (Non-Commisioned Officer) in charge of lower-enlisted soldiers and civilians while stationed at Fort Hood, TX.
• Associate Degree in Nursing, Spartanburg Community College, Spartanburg, SC.
• Certified Legal Nurse Consultant - CLNC Certification Program, Vickie Milazzo Institute.
• Certified Pediatric Nurse - Pediatric Nursing Certification Board.