Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Engineer, Design, Construction, Installation, Operational Needs, Project Manager, Subsea, Product Delivery, Contractor, Management, Equipment Fabrication, System Architecture, System Design, Risk Management, Cost Estimate, Project Planning
Expert brings a diverse technical background and a results-oriented facility engineer with extensive experience crucial to success in project development. She possess a thorough understanding of design, construction, installation, and operational needs from subsea to product delivery with a solid track record of project planning and execution throughout multiple stages of a project. She has is a proven stakeholder in management, team leadership and contractor management skills with experience at collaborating with and influencing operating partners.
Additionally accomplished in process and system design and system architecture, her experience at managing a multi-disciplinary design team throughout design, equipment fabrication, and equipment installation, incorporating lessons from previous projects is an asset. Competent at developing and executing commissioning and start-up programs as well as operational planning and troubleshooting, she is also a creative problem solver with an intuitive understanding of my field.
- Project Management
- Multi-discipline team lead
- Construction Management
- Project Engineering
- Process / System Design
- Installation Planning, Execution
- Project Planning, Decision Analysis
- Subsea System Architecture
- Cost Estimate, Forecast, Control
- Supplier Management
- Start-up Planning, Execution
- Contractor Management
- Equipment Fabrication
- Subsea Intervention
- Risk Management
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, B.S. Chemical Engineering
University of Manchester, Manchester, UK, Certificate in Project Management
American Midstream Partners, LLC – Houston, TX
Contract Enginer: 2016-2017
- Started up the Destin pipeline, containing ~70,000 bbl of condensate after a 6 month shutdown
- Transitioned the Destin asset to from BP to American Midstream operatorship
- Prepared expansion studies for the Destin asset and various commercial support studies
Chevron Australiasia Business Unit – Perth / BWI, AU
Gorgon CSU Lead – Subsea and Tiebacks: 2014-2016
- With the goal of seamlessly and safely supplying gas to the Gorgon LNG mega-project, I led a team of 8 engineers to develop and execute start-up strategies, plans and procedures for the Jansz-Io subsea field. The Jansz-Io field consists of 10 big bore gas wells (7-5/8” horizontal wet trees) in two drill centers transported to Barrow Island through a 147 km 34” flowline.
- Managed assurance and oversight of pre-commissioning for the Jansz-Io and Gorgon subsea fields.
- Led development of commissioning and start-up plans for Jansz-Io and Gorgon fields and executed Jansz-Io subsea start-up.
- Developed and executed commissioning and start-up plans and procedures for onshore upstream facilities (separation, condensate stabilization,
- MEG injection and treatment).
- Supervised early start-up and ramp-up of the Jansz-Io field to 50% of capacity (800 MMscfd).
- Implemented revised utility pipeline operating philosophy, resulting in a $5MM+ cost saving.
Chevron ETC Subsea Unit – Houston, TX
NOJV Subsea Advisor: 2013-2014
- Collaborated with BP and influenced subsea design and architecture on Mad Dog Phase 2 project.
- Performed assurance reviews and provided input on technical deliverables,
- Provided input to the “Risk Prioritized Influence and Engagement Planning” process,
- Prepared independent subsea facility estimate to support phase gate reviews,
- Researched and shared company project learnings related to use of new technologies.
BP GoM Operations – Houston, TX
Project Manager: 2012-2013
- Program Manager for Flexjoint Replacement Program in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Developed a five year plan for Flexjoint replacement (combined subsea, pipeline and topsides project)
- Developed program documents for early project stages, conceptual engineering plans for five facilities, and detailed engineering replacement plans for gas and oil flexjoints at one facility,
- Procured and fabricated replacement flex joints,
- Project Manager for topsides modifications to support subsea expansions and maintenance.
- Designed, procured, installed subsea chemical injection equipment and umbilical interface (brownfield),
- Managed large bore, high pressure pipeline valve replacement requiring use of isolation plug,
- Mentored a team of young engineers.
BP Global Projects Organization – Houston, TX
Lead Subsea Engineer: 2010-2012
- Lead subsea engineer on a greenfield wet tree development tied back to a semi-submersible production facility.
- Managed FEED stage installation planning and contracting strategy development,
- Led design interface with third-party topsides designer / fabricator on topics affecting the subsea design,
- Project engineer for replacement of 40 jumpers and 6 manifolds/PLEMs (already in use)
BP Pipelines & Logistics – Houston, TX
Project Manager: 2006-2010
- Project manager for Gulf of Mexico pipeline projects, focusing on third party tie-ins to Mardi Gras pipeline system.
- Managed successful connection of the first subsea tie-ins to the Mardi Gras system.
- Assured third parties used safe engineering and installation practices,
- Led pipeline commissioning, maintenance, leak checks and interventions,
- Managed design and execution of onshore and offshore facility upgrades,
- Developed engineering concepts for replacement of flex joints on pipelines and production flowlines.
AMEC Paragon – Houston, TX
Area Manager: 2004-2006
- Engineering manager for brownfield modifications to four oil production platforms and greenfield compression platform for Chevron in West Africa.
- Led team of up to 25 engineers and designers to complete FEED and detail engineering.
- Managed client interface, planning and sanction cost estimate, technical bid packages, construction planning, tracking and closeout of safety and engineering assurance action plans.
- Interfaced with five inter-related projects and major construction projects led by another engineering company.
El Paso Production / Coastal Oil & Gas – Houston, TX
Principal Engineer / Construction Manager: 1999-2003
- Project manager for brownfield and greenfield project in Gulf of Mexico and onshore Louisiana
- Repurposed exisitng shallow water gas/condensate field by refurbishing/expanding from 50 MMSCFD gas platform to 120 MMSCFD gas, 5,000 bopd and 5,000 bwpd., installing new platforms and pipe lines. Coordinated conceptual design, engineering, purchasing, fabrication, equipment and
- pipeline installation and brownfield modifications. Duration – 7 months, Cost – $20MM.
- Upgraded an on-shore gas gathering system. Installed 20 miles of pipelines with meter stations, upgraded dehydration, installated five central treatment facilities with capacity increase of 50 MMscfd.
- Managed phased construction planning to accommodate drilling schedules and ROW constraints.
- Managed project estimates, budgets, schedules, appropriation requests (AFE), and all technical and safety aspects.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Union Texas Petroluem – Project engineer providing design, equipment supply and construction support for Pakistan gas projects and PHA support for major North Slope oil/gas facility
E&C process engineer supporting brownfield and greenfield petrochemical plant and refining projects
Operations engineer at petrochemical plant, supported turnarounds and major expansion
Environmental engineer involved in air and hazardous waste permitting, groundwater remediation and superfund site remediation