Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Promissory Notes, Mortgage Loan Notes, Divorce Notes, Partnership Dissolution Notes, Estate Notes, Broker, Mortgage Loans, Real Estate, Real Estate Broker, Appraiser, Real Estate Appraiser, Financial Planner, Investment Advisor, Realtor, Deeds, Appraisal Report,
Expert No. 83
Appraisal and Marketing of Promissory & Mortgage Notes, and Cash-Flow Assets Nationally
A “Qualified Appraiser” as Defined by the Internal Revenue Service
Expert Consulting & Expert Witness Services –IRA Accounts and LLC’s Appraised
My knowledge was gained through practical experience, not textbook theory. Over 35 years of national experience in all facets the private mortgage note, private promissory note, and debt instruments industry.
• Appraised and valued over 500 private mortgage notes and private promissory notes
• Purchased over 100 private mortgage notes and promissory notes for own account
• Serviced notes–collected payments, handled collections, initiated foreclosures, etc.
• Brokered private mortgage notes and private promissory notes nationally
• Used private promissory notes and mortgage notes for real estate purchases and exchanges
• Marketed and brokered private promissory notes nationally
• Invested in private promissory notes and mortgage notes since 1971
Promissory and Mortgage Note Valuations and Marketing
Appraisals and Valuation Reports are provided nationally to Tax Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Private Investors, CPAs, Financial Planners, Estate Attorneys, Realtors, and Litigation Attorneys. Professional appraisal valuation reports that conform to IRS regulations are provided. These appraisal reports satisfy IRS standards as “Qualified Appraisals” by a “Qualified Appraiser”. Expert consulting and expert witness services provided nationally. Promissory Notes Marketed Nationally.
Education and Training
Law Degree /Accounting Minor–University of Denver Colorado
Real Estate Broker Specializing in Private Promissory Notes
Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation Earned (CCIM)
Summer 2011 Newsletter Article Promissory Notes – Traps & Tips