Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Radiology, Imaging, Cancer, Diagnosis Missed, Trauma, Assualt, Emergency Room, Mammography MQSA compliant, including digital, MRI, MRA Neuro, MSK Joint, Spine, Body, CT, CTA All including Neuro,Xray All Types, Nuclear Medicine,
EXPERT WITNESS MODALITIES AND SPECIALTIES:
- Mammography: MQSA compliant, including digital
- MRI/MRA: Neuro, MSK/Joint, Spine, Body.
- CT/CTA: All including Neuro
- US: All
- Xray: All
- Nuclear Medicine: All
2/2009 to date: GOLDEN GATE RADIOLOGY – San Francisco, CA
- Partner radiologist with focus in cancer, orthopedic/musculoskeletal, and emergency imaging. Physician Improvement/Quality Assurance director; Director of Peer Review. Hospital Quality Assurance, and Medical Executive Committees member.
2010 to date: PHYSICAN CASE CONSULTANTS
- Principal physician case review and medicolegal consultant for plaintiff and defendant, civil and criminal cases. Advisor and case reviewer for quality assurance and utilization for health plans and hospitals.
2012 to date: MEDIGRAM – Mountain View, CA
- Advisory Board member for HIPAA-compliant clinician message and picture sharing application. Provided strategic direction for business growth and technical advice for the software.
THIEL FELLOWSHIP MENTOR
- Mentor for the Thiel Fellows, a program for talented youths under 20 supported by the Thiel Foundation
2011 to date: EXPERT PHYSICIAN CONSULTANT
Medhelp, ChickRx, and HealthTap: Provided guidance for online healthcare communities.
2/2008 – 9/2010: IMAGE GUIDED THERAPEUTICS, INC – San Francisco, CA
- Radiologist specializing in cancer, neuro, orthopedic/musculoskeletal, and emergency radiology for two Dignity Health acute care hospitals and seven outpatient imaging centers.
2/2008 – 1/2010: MEDICAL IMAGING OF LEHIGH VALLEY and LEHIGH VALLEY HOSPITAL – Allentown, PA
- Spine/Neuro, musculoskeletal and Emergency Radiologist
7/2004 – 6/2008: UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON – Seattle, WA
- Resident physician and musculoskeletal fellow; Diagnostic Radiology
6/2002 – 2/2004: UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, JACKSON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL – Miami, FL
- Intern and 2nd year Resident; Orthopaedic Surgery
June 2002: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES – Los Angeles, CA
- M.D. degree. Awarded Longmire Medal for Outstanding Medical Student in Surgery.
June 1998: HARVARD UNIVERSITY – Cambridge, MA
- A.B. Degree in Chemistry, magna cum laude. GPA 3.75
Society Memberships and Awards
- Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- Member, Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA) to date
- Member, American College of Radiology (ACR) to date
- Fred A Mann Research Award
- Silver Medal Award for Educational Presentation, American Roentgen Ray Society, 2006.
- Society for Interventional Radiology Resident Member-in-Training Award
- Outstanding Resident in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Longmire Medal for Outstanding Medical Student in Surgery
- Medical Student Pathology Symposium Award from Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- Short Term Training Program Research Grant, UCLA Medical School
- John Harvard Scholarship
- Dean’s List, Harvard College
- Westinghouse Science Talent Search Finalist
- USA Today All-USA High School Academic First Team
- Naval National Science Award
- National Science Scholar
- National Merit Scholar
- Nationally Ranked Junior Tennis Player
- Harvard University Varsity Volleyball Division I team