Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Radiology Sports Medicine Orthopedic, Athletic, Athletic injuries, Accident, CT MRI, disc herniation, musculoskeletal neuropathy imaging, diagnostic orthopedic radiology, radiographs, spinal injuries, spine joint imaging, sports injury, sports medicine radiology, Workmans Compensation injuries, Xray, Patient, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Consultation, General Radiology, Ultrasound, Diagnostic Imaging, CT, Out Patient Imaging Center, Med Imaging, Brain Evaluation, Kidneys Evaluation, Aorta Evaluation, Brain Scans, Brain Tumor, Tumors, Brain MRI, Spine MRI, Non Contrast Lung Screening, Abdomen Screening, Pelvis Screening, Locum Tenens, Board Certified Radiologist, Radiologist, X Ray Review, MRI Review, CT Review, Malpractice Radiologist, Radiology Radiologist, Date of Injury Report, Age of Injury, Medical Records Review Radiologist, Neuroradiology Review, Medical Malpractice, Ultrasound, Ultrasound Malpractice, Ultrasound Radiology, Board Certified, Fellowship trained, Podiatry, Podiatric Orthopedics, Board Certified of Primary Podiatric Medicine, Board Certified Podiatric Medical Specialties, Podiatrist, Podiatry, Podiatric, Podiatric Medicine, Diabetic Foot Care Treatment, Foot Trauma, Forefoot Injuries, Ligamentous Injuries of the Ankle, Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Diabetic Foot, Diabetic Foot Complications, Foot Wound Healing, Foot Wound Care, Infections, Foot Bacterial Infections, Foot Fungal Infections, Foot Skin Conditions, Date of Injury Report, Non Contrast Lung Screening, Abdomen Screening, Pelvis Screening, Locum Tenens, Neck, Back, Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy, Neuropathies, Denervation atrophy, Nerve impingement, Shoulder, Arm, Rotator cuff, Labrum, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Fingers, Hip, Femur, Knee, Thigh, Leg, Ankle, Foot, Toes, Compartment Syndrome, Cyst, Mass, Tumor
Expert Witness No. 500
Radiology Expert Consulting
Sports Medicine/Orthopedic & General
- Fellowship, Musculoskeletal MRI, Desert Medical Imaging, Director: Indian Wells, CA, 2005-2006
- Residency, Radiology, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA, 1996-2000
- Internship, Family Practice, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA, 1994-1995
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL, Doctorate of Medicine, 1990-1994
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, Bachelor of Science, Biology/Chemistry, 1987-1990
- Berry College, Rome, GA, Undergraduate Studies, 1985-1986
Licenses & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology, 2000
- Pennsylvania Medical License, 1999-present (Inactive)
- California Medical License, 1995-present (Active)
- Alabama Medical License, 2004-present (Inactive)
- Colorado Medical License, 2005-present (Inactive)
- North Carolina Medical License, 2005-present (Inactive)
- Florida Medical License, 2005-present (Inactive)
- Arizona Medical License, 2006-present (Active)
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
Musculoskeletal MRI Radiologist, A Private Company Phoenix, AZ, 2006-Present
Musculoskeletal fellowship trained MRI radiologist with primary responsibility of musculoskeletal MRI interpretation and Neuro, Abdomen & Pelvis MR imaging interpretations.
President, A Private Company, Phoenix, AZ, 2009-2011
President, Sequoia Medical Billing, Phoenix, AZ, 2009-2011
Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Planning, Desert Valley Radiology, Phoenix, AZ, 2007-2009
Associate Radiologist, Southeastern Imaging Group, Birmingham, AL, 2006-2006
Musculoskeletal and general radiology interpretation.
Chief, MRI Section, Department of Radiology, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany, 2002-2005
- Supervised MRI section for U.S. Military’s predominant MRI within the European Theatre serving all of Europe, Southwest Asia, and Northern Africa offering care to eligible military members, dependents, retirees, and diplomats. ACR accredited MRI site.
- Managed and optimized MRI exam protocols.
- Supervised MRI section personnel including seven technologists.
Staff Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany, 2000-2004
- Interpreted variety of MR imaging including Neuro, Musculoskeletal, Body MRI. Performed shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle MR Arthrography. Performed general radiology interpretation of CT, Ultrasound, plain films, mammography, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy.
- Coordinator of monthly Radiology-Orthopedic/Podiatry conferences-Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
- Served during critical peacetime and wartime missions including medical care of evacuated U.S.S. Cole terrorists attack casualties in 2000, Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties during the Afghanistan War, and medical care of Operation Iraqi Freedom casualties during the Iraq war.
- Served general radiology backfill tours in Bosnia, Kosovo, Sicily, and U.S. Hospital, Wurzburg, Germany.
Chief, PACS & Teleradiology, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany, 2000-2003
- Instrumental in Siemens PACS acquisition process and acquisition of MEDWEB RaQ4 web-based image distribution product for teleradiology services in the European Theatre of operation.
- Installed, supervised and managed teleradiology services to U.S. Military installations in Bosnia, Kosovo, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Afghanistan, and seven regional Army Health Clinics throughout Germany.
- Implemented capability of teleradiology from home for radiologists at Landstuhl.
- Medical Officer in Charge of Voice Recognition dictation system, Radiology Section, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, 2001-2002. Initiated radiology voice recognition at Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo, November 2002.
Chief Resident, Department of Radiology, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA, 1999-2000
- Supervised 14 radiology residents.
- Radiology representative at monthly hospital Tumor Board.
- Hospital Risk Management Committee.
- Radiology Department Quality Assurance Committee.
- Developed new first year resident curriculum and call schedule to better prepare new residents for initiation of after-hours call.
- Developed new call schedule for Residency program and Angiography rotation to facilitate training and education.
- Began computer based radiology teaching file for department.
- Responsible for morning radiology resident teaching conferences.
- Supervision of medical students rotating through the department of radiology.
Assistant Chief Resident, Department of Radiology, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA, 1998-1999. Assisted the Chief resident in daily duties and served as Chief Resident in his absence.
Deputy Commander & General Practitioner, U.S. Army Health Clinic Sierra, Herlong, CA, 1995-1996
- Served as deputy director for remote-site Army Health Clinic with a 24/7 mission serving a community of 6000 active duty and retired service members, their dependents, and DOD civilian employees.
- Served and performed all duties as Clinic Chief in the absence of the Chief.
- Supervised the Quality Assurance Program.
Categorical Family Practice Intern, Family Practice Department, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA, 1994-1995
- Provided primary care for 30 families in the Family Practice clinic.
- Completed clinical rotations in inpatient Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynecology clinic, Pediatric Ward, and Emergency Medicine.
Executive Officer Detachment Headquarters, Second Lieutenant, 109th Medical Evacuation Hospital, Alabama National Guard, 1989-1991
- Assisted physicians in conducting physical examinations and sick call during training exercises.
- Assisted Hospital Commander in the areas of organizational administration, supply, training, operations, transportation and patient evacuation as required.
- Motor Pool Officer and Unit Maintenance Officer. Responsible for vehicular and equipment readiness and maintenance, 1989-1991.
- Unit Safety Officer. Responsible for safety briefings and unit safety during drills, convoys, and exercises, 1989-1991.
Operations and Planning S3 Assistant, 75th Field Hospital, U.S. Army Reserves, Birmingham, AL, 1988-1989
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Army ROTC Graduate-Second Lieutenant, 1989
Graduate, United States Army Airborne School, Fort Benning, GA 1987
- Major, Active Duty U. S. Army, June 2000-2005. Honorable discharge June 2005.
- Meritorious Service Medal, 2000-2005
- Overseas Service Ribbon, 2003
- Two Army Commendation Medals, 1996, 2000
- Army Service Ribbon, 1992
- National Defense Service Medal, 1991
- Three-year soccer UAB scholarship player, University of Alabama Birmingham, 1986-1989
- Men’s UAB Assistant Soccer Team Coach, University of Alabama Birmingham, 1989
- Gene Bartow Scholarship, University of Alabama Birmingham, 1989
- Department of the Army Distinguished Military Graduate, 1988
- Department of the Army Superior Cadet Award, 1987
- Department of the Army Academic Excellence Award, 1988
- Department of the Army American Defense Preparedness Award, 1986
- Scholarship Soccer player, Berry College, Rome, Georgia, 1985-1986
- UAB AED Pre-Medical Honor Society, 1989-1990
- UAB ODK National Leadership Honorary, 1988-1990
- UAB Biology Club, Treasurer, 1988-1990
- UAB ETA Sigma Gamma National Health Education Honorary, 1988-1990
- UAB Phi Sigma National Biological Honor Society, 1988-1990
Available Upon Request
Native Language-English. Fluent in German. Read, write, and speak small amount of Spanish.