Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Safety Consultation, Training Compliance Review Services For Construction, Mining General Industries, Automotive, Truck Heavy Equipment Industries, Heavy Equipment Operator Safety Training Programs, Safety Procedures Operating Manuals For Military Vehicles & Equipment Engineered & Developed Under Federal Government Contracts,
Western Connecticut State College, Danbury, CT 1965-1968
Elmira College, Elmira, NY 1969-1970
University of Wisconsin, Kenosha, WI 1972-1975
William Patterson College, Wayne, NJ 1978-1980
General Manager, International Training Consultants, Dallas, TX 07/94-PRES
- Provide safety consultation, training and compliance review services for construction, mining and general industries. Design, develop and implement specific safety training programs that meet OSHA/MSHA requirements, based on job site evaluations and client objectives. Specialized fields of training in heavy construction and powered haulage equipment safety, operations, maintenance and accident investigations. Insurance investigations, compliance surveys and documentation. Safety and health policy and procedure manuals. Expert witness specializing in OSHA/MSHA standards and compliance.
Fleet & International Market Development Manager, Lifetime Automotive Products, Dallas, TX 07/89-06/94
- Developed and initiated national and international fleet marketing and safety programs for the automotive, truck and heavy equipment industries.
Product Support Manager, L&H, Inc., Latham, NY 09/85-06/89
- Researched and developed heavy equipment Operator and safety training programs for customers and dealer personnel. Responsible for all operational and customer safety, quality and support functions within the dealership.
Service Training/Dealer Development Specialist, J.I. Case Co., Racine, WI 11/69-08/85
- Developed and presented service and safety training programs for various types of utility and construction equipment. Provided support functions and training for all aspects of Dealer activities including profiling and evaluation based on current operating policies and procedures resulting in recommendations to enhance safety and geographic market share.
Test/Training Technician, Consolidated Diesel Electric Corp., Stamford, CT 03/67-10/69
- Developed test procedures, safety procedures and operating manuals for military vehicles and equipment engineered and developed under Federal Government contracts.
Training Instructor, Norden Aviation, Norwalk, CT 07/64-02/67
- Trained test technicians relative to the safe and proper use of test equipment and procedures utilized during the development and evaluation of systems on experimental military aircraft.
Avionics Systems and Aviation Safety, United States Marine Corp
Dale Carnegie Course
MSHA Instructor Training Programs
OSHA Instructor Training Programs, Texas A&M University, OSHA Training Institute
Safety & The Supervisor, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Plexus Systems, ISO 9000 Trainer/Coach, Brookhaven College, Farmers Branch, TX
Various Industry Technical College Programs
SPECIAL FIELDS OF COMPETENCE:
Texas Field Safety Representative
Texas Loss Control Representative, Texas Department of Insurance
OSHA Instructor, General Industry and Construction Safety
MSHA Instructor, Surface Mine Safety Training, Mine Rescue and First Aid
Automotive Technologies and Safety Instructor
ISO 9000 Trainer/Coach
Operator/Safety Instructor, Heavy Construction and Powered Haulage Equipment
Accident Investigator, Heavy Construction and Powered Haulage Equipment
Expert Witness, OSHA/MSHA Safety and Health Standards
Past Vice President, North Central District Council, Holmes Safety Association
Committee Member-Executive Committee, National Holmes Safety Association
Committee Member-South Central Joint Mine Health & Safety Conference
Equipment Maintenance Council
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
North Texas Damage Prevention Council
Texas Excavation Safety Systems
Texas Industries For Technical Education
United States Marine Corp, Avionics/Aviation Safety Instructor, Honorable Discharge 1964