Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
SAP Implementation, technology, software, sap retail business, insurance, blue print, sap retail, mechanical engineering, AFS module, various SAP module implementation, SAP, SAP IS Retail, SAP retail consultant, ASAP, SAP ECC 50 IS Retail, MAP, Paymetric, Taxware, Enterprise Portal POS, SAP IS Insurance,
Expert Witness No. 3780
Consulting Practice leader consistently achieving utilization, profitability, and customer satisfaction goals. Deep Business and Information Technology program and practice management experience with SAP implementation focus. Experience leading Software and Integrator selection; budget and staffing model planning; complex change management in union and non-union environments; and leading large teams for successful projects. Laser focus on process optimization coupled with proven problem-solving skills and deep information technology capabilities yield a sharp ability to develop business strategy, realistic solutions, and successful implementations. Passionate about mentoring and developing people to their fullest; resulting in bottom line results and organizational excellence.
- At Tyco Flow Control led a global team of 100+ to design and build a Global Template for SAP.
- At Best Buy International program managed two successful SAP Retail Business Intelligence (BI) releases impacting four International Markets
- At EyeMed Vision Care led the vendor selection process and contract negotiation for SAP IS-Insurance program saving $7MM from initial proposals; led program through Blue Print Phase when internal candidate was hired
- At SAP Retail, Inc. lead practice of 90+ consultants to deliver multiple retail projects on time and budget while achieving corporate goals for utilization and profitability
Partner, Group LLC - (Self-employed)
February 2007 - Present
- Currently engaged as US Program Manager for a company project Fusion. Leading a team of 100+ in the development of the Global template build, US site deployment, and roll out methodology for 42 sites.
- Closed $1 Million contract to implement SAP BW/BOBJ globally within first 3 months.
- At Best Buy International served as Program Manager for Wipro Technologies. Led two successful SAP IS Retail BI deployments for international business markets
- At Vision Care as Program Manager developed and managed business case, vendor selection, contract negotiation, and executive review and approval for $80MM program
- Managed a SAP IS-Insurance project team of 85 (internal and external), financials, and implementation processes for 7 months until internal candidate could be hired
- Pharmaceuticals - successfully improved daily throughput by more than 17% within 4 months by evaluating the organization and applying theory of constraints to reduce bottlenecks. Trained staff on new approach to managing operations
Consulting Delivery Director, SAP Retail, Inc. - (Employee)
August 2007 - March 2008
- Led practice of 90+ SAP retail consultants delivering multiple projects on time and in budget
- Led services sales support for numerous pipeline opportunities resulting in over $15 million in software and services sales
- Successfully surpassed all goals for utilization, billing, profitability, turn over, and customer satisfaction
Vice President, Process Improvement - Wickes Furniture Company
April 2005 - February 2007
- Using ASAP methodology managed a team of 70 (internal and external) to implement SAP ECC 5.0 IS Retail, BW, MAP, Red Prairie Dispatcher WMS, RouteView Route Optimization, Paymetric, Taxware, and a custom Enterprise Portal POS system including legacy interfaces in eight months.
- Built operational metrics and reporting for warehouse operations that; combined with system directed tasking to reduce order fulfillment process by 65%
- Improved gross margins by 2% by leveraging pricing capabilities within SAP to ensure accurate discounts
Senior Principal – Tompkins Associates
October 1999 – April 2005
- Sold and managed over $5 million annually
- Surpassed all program goals for utilization, profitability, follow-on sales, and customer satisfaction
- Developed and taught Theory of Constraints courses at Tompkins University
- At TEVA Pharmaceuticals led a team of 55 (internal and external) to complete the 5 year Logistics Strategy Assessment; develop and implement the plan to automate the highest volume Pharmaceutical distribution center in North America on time and in budget resulting in tripling the throughput capacity
- At TEVA Pharmaceuticals managed distribution center operations for 4 months until a full-time Director could be hired and trained
- At Wickes Furniture lead the strategic assessment and developed a three year plan, business case, and board presentation. Sold the project to the executive team and board before implementation.
- At Coca-Cola Enterprises developed and taught Supply Chain course modules for Production Management Develop Program taught to franchise bottling plant managers globally.
- At TEVA Pharmaceuticals led the supply chain assessment, strategy, and implementation plan during the merger with Sicor that resulted in $2MM in annual savings
- At PSS World Medical, Inc led the national assessment and strategy to migrate business from medical supplies to pharmaceuticals.
- At National Grid led the implementation of Manhattanâ€™s Warehouse Management System for four (4) distribution centers on time and in budget. Personally developed and managed data cleansing and conversion process. Managed and coached a highly resistant union work force to embrace the change required for project success. Resulted in fulfillment cycle time reduction of 28%.
- At Friendlyâ€™s, Inc led the assessment and strategic plan for the store maintenance operation resulting in $1.5MM in annual savings
- At Intermec Technologies Corporation - led the corporate wide supply chain assessment and strategic plan development that identified over $4MM in one time savings and $3.1MM in annual savings including distribution center staff reduction of over 40%.
- Led the due diligence assessment of Amazon.com is response to a proposed merger with ToyrRUs.com, ultimately leading to an approved merger
- Published Author for RFID and bar-coding, Industry Week
Director of Consulting Services – DP Solutions, Inc.
October 1995 to October 1999
- Surpassed all growth, services sales, utilization, follow-on sales, and customer satisfaction goals for the delivery practice.
- Co-developed Maintenance Excellence process that is the global standard for Coca-Cola Bottlers.
- At Sampoerna (Surabaya, Indonesia) led 18 month strategy and implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System; hired new leadership team of 35 and trained work force over 500 employees to implement Total Productive Maintenance at large cigarette manufacturing complex with 12 factories. Resulted in uptime improvement of 12% and throughput improvement of 8%.
- Sold largest follow-on and single site services sale in company history, which resulted in more than $536,000 in revenue over an 18-month period.
- Planned and managed final phase of TPM project for Procter & Gamble, Sacramento, CA alcohol plant that resulted in an annual efficiency above 97 percent - a global record.
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University, Clemson, SC – 1986
Certified Plant Engineer - Association for Facilities Engineering