Provides Testimony In
Forensic Economics Economist, Economic Damages, Financial, Industry Acquisition Reports, Real Estate, Real Estate Appraisal, Banking, Commercial, Savings, Loan, Corporate Finance, Lost Profits, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy Analysis, Medical, Mergers, Healthcare, Professional Valuations, Non Public Company Business Valuations, Fairness Report, Fairness Opinion, DRE, Department Of Real Estate, Feasibility Analysis, Solvency Opinion, Intellectual Property Damages Analysis, ESOP Valuations, Jones Act Cases, Slater Boat Case Analysis, Subprime Mortgage Analysis, Subprime Mortgage Research, Securities Exchange Actions, SEC Actions, Corporate Shells, Reverse Mergers, Initial Public Offerings, IPO, Mergers Acquisitions, Fairness Opinions, Solvency Opinions, Merger Valuations
1982 – Present
Chief Consulting Economist
Economic and Financial Services Consulting Organization
Expert has almost 30 years ongoing experience in providing a wide range of economic / finance / banking / real estate / valuation consulting services on an efficient and cost effective basis, nationwide.
In addition to providing significant economic / finance consulting services, Expert has served as an expert witness for many of the nation’s top law firms and hundreds of regional / local firms in over 1,500 cases (350+ depositions) on both sides of the aisle in 20+ states since 1984. Expert has served in many areas including – banking, economics, economic damages, real estate, IP, securities, corporate finance, healthcare and associated areas.
1977 – 1982
Vice President of Finance
Real Estate Development Company
Responsible for a wide range of real estate development activities for – single family subdivisions, apartment projects, office buildings and mixed use developments. Oversaw origination and administration of construction and development loans, joint ventures and creation of Municipal Utility Districts (MUD’s).
1974 – 1977
Manager for Greek Shipper
Costas Lemos [dec’d]
Acquired, managed and developed a significant number of properties and projects for the international billionaire Greek Shipper’s private family real estate holding organization on an international basis.
1970 – 1974
New York Money Market Bank
New York, New York
Corporate Bank Officer and Manager for a significant Commercial Loan Portfolio, with a specialization in New York City real estate and mid market commercial lending.
- Doctorate – Urban Economics New York University:(1980)
- Master of Arts – Economics New York University:(1972)
- Master of Business Administration – Corporate Banking New York University:(1969)
- Bachelor of Science – Corporate Finance New York University:(1967)
Economic / Finance Teaching Experience
2002 – Present
Adjunct Professor of Finance and Economics
University of Phoenix (Houston Division)
1984 – 2002
Adjunct Professor of Finance,
University of Houston, Graduate School of Business Administration
Corporate Board Memberships
- Has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas as Agent for the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation of – Acadia Savings and Loan Association, French Market Homestead Savings, Twin City Savings, First Savings of Louisiana. 1988- 1990.
- Integrated Resource Technologies – Chairman – 1992-1995
- Presently, Senior Consulting Economist and Member of Board of Directors of a Publicly Traded Oil and Gas Corporation; 2005 to Present.
Professional Licenses and Affiliations
- Certified Forensic Loan Auditors – Mortgage Securitization Auditor Training Course 2011
- Texas State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- Texas Real Estate Broker
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Securities and Exchange Commission – Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Full Registration / General Securities (Series 7) License (1989 – 1993)
- Texas Securities (Series 63) License (1989 – 1993)
- Listed in all Editions of “Who’s Who In America” since the 45th Edition
- Certificate of Distinction – New York University – 1980
- Certificate of Academic Service – University of Houston – 1993
- National Association of Business Economists
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
- American Law and Economics Association
- Houston Business Economists
- National Forensic Center
- National Association of Forensic Economists
- American Economic Association
- North American Economics and Finance Association
- Southern Economic Association
- Western Economic Association
- Finance Club (Affiliated with New York University)
- Money Marketeers (Affiliated with New York University)
Founder and CEO of a Financial and Economic Consulting Organization since 1982. The Company Is experienced in many areas of – Economics, Finance, Economic Damage Analysis (including Business and Technology Losses), Banking, Business, ESOP and Business Valuations, Securities, Healthcare, Fairness and Advisory Opinions, Intellectual Property Valuations, Real Estate and Corporate Finance.
The company both prepares Institutional Economic / Finance Reports, Feasibility Analysis, Corporate Business Plans and Provides Litigation Support (having been qualified In both State and Federal Courts) in the areas of – Economics, Real Estate, Banking, Corporate and IP Valuations, Class Actions and Finance.
The Senior Economist is also a Speaker at Business, Economic, Banking and Real Estate seminars on a nationwide basis.
Speak with this Expert for freeRequest This Expert