Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Engineer, Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Transportation, Forensic, Accident Analysis Reconstruction, Environmental, Site Land Development, Municipal, Real Property Condemnation, Complete Traffic Engineering Services, Air Quality Design, Maintenance Protection of Traffic Plans, Pavement Marking Signage Design, Street Lighting Design, Traffic Accident Analysis, Traffic Control Device Warrant Studies, Traffic Control Devices Inventory Management, Traffic Impact Studies, Traffic Safety Audits, Traffic Signal Design, Parking Studies, Feasibility Studies, Road Design, Contract Document Preparation, Site Planning Design, Project Management Inspection, Accident Location Analysis, ADA Compliance, Compliance Standing Review, Crash Safety Engineering, Highway Road Design Review, Human Factor Engineering, Motor Vehicle Accident Analysis, Presentations Municipal Boards, Real Property Acquisition, Site Plan Review, Time Distance Analysis, Traffic Impact Study Review, Zoning Issues, Zoning Highway Road Design Traffic Control Devices, Emergency Vehicle Route Planning, Transit Route Planning, School Bus Route Planning, Event Planning Design, Skidding Properties, Hydroplaning, Sight Lines, Identification of Deficiencies In Geometrics, Banking, Drainage, Signing, Pavement Markings, Pavement Design Condition, Edge Drop Offs, Traffic Signals, Guide Rails Safety Devices Civil Engineering,
Expert Witness No.190
• 38 years of experience in the field of Civil Engineering.
• Extensive knowledge in Highway Safety and Maintenance Standards; recognized as an expert witness for testimony.
• Technical analysis for accident reconstruction.
• Called upon for expert witness testimony to represent the Towns of Brookhaven, Hempstead, and many counties throughout New York State.
• Representative for many insurance companies including Aetna, Allstate, Cigna, Country-Wide, GEICO, Liberty Mutual, Metropolitan, Nationwide, Prudential and State Farm.
• All types of Traffic Accident Cases including automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicycles, etc.
• State-of-the-art presentations for Judge and Jury including clearly understood exhibits.
• Roadway design and maintenance.
• General traffic and transportation engineering.
• Site plan development.
• Traffic Impact Studies.
• Regional planning.
• Project development and implementation.
• New York State Department of Transportation, the Tri-State Regional Planning
Commission and the Long Island Railroad.
• Widely recognized throughout the industry for condemnation cases.
• Represented major national chains, County, Town and Village municipalities, and the New York State Attorneys Generalâ€™s Office.
• Storm and sanitary sewer design.
• Industry and local standard policies and procedures.
• Construction site safety analysis.
• Presentation to public boards and community groups and coordination with governmental agencies and jurisdictions.
• Design and construction of numerous major shopping centers.
• Project coordination, field inspection of on-site and o -site drainage and paving, review and approval of shop drawings, and test results submitted by contractors.
Prior to Affiliation with Expert 190 Engineering
• Director of Engineering for a Fortune 500 Engineering Firm. Senior management duties included surveying, site development, roadway design and trafficc and transportation engineering.
• Three major highway design projects for New York City Department of Transportation.
• Towns of Huntington, Brookhaven, Islip, Oyster Bay, Hempstead and North Hempstead, and the Villages of Patchogue, Great Neck, Valley Stream, East Hills and Lake Success.
• Suffolk County Supreme Court, Nassau County Supreme Court, New York City Supreme Court, Bronx Supreme Court, Town of Brookhaven, Town of Riverhead, Town of Babylon, Town of Hempstead, Town of Islip, Town of North Hempstead, Town of Southampton, Town of Southold, Village of Garden City, Village of Westhampton Beach, Village of Southampton.
• B.S. Civil Engineering, The Ohio State University.
• M.S. Transportation Planning and Engineering, Polytechnic University of New York.
• State of New York Professional Engineers License #51977
• State of New Jersey Professional Engineers License #34249
• State of Florida Professional Engineers License #46083