How It Works
We connect expert witnesses with attorneys and government entities to win legal cases.
Tell Us What Type of Expert
You Need for Your Case
Start by telling us what type of expert you are looking for and we’ll search for you – free.
Or, search our site of Expert CV’s – also free.
√ We respond in as little as 1 hour.
√ Find the Right Expert Quickly.
√ Medical Experts to Technical Experts and every type in between.
Frequently Asked Questions - How it Works
What type of experts do you have?
- Accidents & Accident Reconstruction
- Advertising, Marketing, & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Horticulture, & Wood Products
- Animal Issues, Entomology, Equine & Canine
- Appraisals, Valuations, & Memorabilia
- Aviation Accidents, Aerospace & Aircraft
- Banking, Finance, Mortgage & Financial Lending
- Business Administration & Regulatory Affairs
- Communications, Audio & Visual
- Computer Systems Hardware & Software
- Construction, Commercial & Residential
- Engineering Experts
- Fire Codes, Regulations, Cause & Origin
- Forensic Accounting, Economic Damages, and Business Practice
- Forensic Evidence & Laboratory Testing
- Funeral Home Services and Embalming
- Hospitality, Hotel Service, & Restaurant
- Insurance, Property & Casualty, Life Claims
- Law Enforcement, Police & Corrections
- Legal Malpractice Law & Attorneys
- Maritime, Aquatic Accidents, Boating Safety
- Patent Infringement, Trademark & Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Commercial & Residential
- Recreation, Aquatics, and Amusement Parks
- Safety, Labels, Warnings, Guarding
- Sciences – Toxicology, Metallurgical, Materials
- Textiles, Fabrics, Apparel & Clothing
- Transportation, Trucking, Distribution & Logistics
- Weapons, Firearms, Ballistics & Martial Arts
We have every type of Medical Experts including:
- Bioengineering, Biomechanics, Biomedical
- Chiropractor Medical, Spinal Manipulation
- Correctional Medicine Doctors Nurses & Physician’s Assistants
- Dentists, Prosthodontists & Oral Surgeons
- Genetics, Developmental Disorders, Environmental Exposure
- Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Devices; Design, Use & Maintenance
- Medical Doctors & Osteopaths
- Medical Technician; X-ray, Perfusion, CT & MRI
- Medical Therapy: Physical, Aquatic, Manipulations
- Nurse Practitioners, Physician´s Assistants, Advance Practice Nursing
- Nursing and Legal Nurse Consultants
- Paramedic and Emergency Medical Technicians
- Pharmacology Pharmaceutical Pharmacy
- Podiatric Medicine, Orthopedic Issues
- Psychology Psychiatry, Clinical & Forensic
- Toxicology Medical: Environmental & Occupational
- Veterinary Medicine, Domestic, Bovine & Equine
How long does it take?
- Call us in the US at 800-683-9847
- Call us Internationally +1 619-422-5559
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a Request An Expert Form here
How much does it cost?
The Expert pays us a percentage of their regular hourly rate for the services we provide them:
- Promotion of the Experts’ Qualifications & Services
- Include redacted CV & category listings on our website
- Coordinate Initial Qualifying Conference Call between Attorney and Expert
- Administration of the Consulting Agreement
- Administration of the Invoicing & Billing
Work with the most Qualified Experts
We offer two quick ways to connect and work with our network of Experts for your legal cases.
You will get:
√ Highly qualified Experts in over 90 skill sets
√ Review CVs and talk with them for free
√ All Experts are vetted for quality
√ We quickly respond in as little as 1 hour
Qualify the Expert Over the Phone and Continue Working Together
Once you you’re happy with the Expert, you can begin working with the Expert together.
√ Speak with the Expert initially for free
√ Qualify Expert and check for conflicts
√ Review case overview, Expert’s fees & availability
Frequently Asked Questions - How it Works
How fast can I speak with the expert?
When you contact us, we immediately reach out to the Expert to coordinate a free initial conference call between you and the Expert.
Typically, an expert can be available immediately, within the hour, or within a day or so.
Both parties benefit because:
- This call is free
- As the Attorney, you can discuss the Expert’s qualifications
- Perform conflict checks
- Identify time constraints & scheduling conflicts
- Indicate discovery materials available & gaps
- Ascertain historical expert witness experience
- Obtain references from Expert’s prior clientele
- Determine suitability of Expert to provide opinion
- Identify Hourly rates are
- Determine next steps
*Calls generally are 10-15 minutes in duration
When do I start paying the expert?
- The initial conference between the Expert and the Attorney is free.
- Expert determines the amount of retainer required based upon initial conference call.
- Retainers are sent to our office.
- Discovery material is sent directly to the Expert.
- Billable time typically starts when records are received.
How much does the expert charge?
- Rates vary for each expert depending on a number factors.
- Rates are set by the expert.
- Experts pay us a percentage of their regular hourly rates.
- The Attorney does not pay extra for our service.
So, why us?
Litigate Your Case With Ccc Experts
Expansive Network of Over 30,000 Expert Categories
We’re Trusted in Over 10,000 Legal Cases
We’re Fast – Search for free.
Our support representatives are here to help you have the upper hand litigating your case. Request our support to find an expert for you, search our expert witness directory or, give us a call.
Toll Free: 800-683-9847
Outside the US? +16194225559
Free to Request An Expert →
Free to Search Our Directory →