How It Works
How It Works
We connect expert witnesses with attorneys and government entities to win legal cases.
- Case Brief
2. Connect with Experts
3. Collaborate & Win
Tell Us What Type of Expert
Frequently Asked Questions - How it Works
What type of experts do you have?
We have every type of Technical Experts including:
- Accidents & Accident Reconstruction
- Advertising, Marketing, & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Horticulture, & Wood Products
- Animal Issues, Entomology, Equine & Canine
- Appraisals, Valuations, & Memorabilia
- Aviation Accidents, Aerospace & Aircraft
- Banking, Finance, Mortgage & Financial Lending
- Business Administration & Regulatory Affairs
- Communications, Audio & Visual
- Computer Systems Hardware & Software
- Construction, Commercial & Residential
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, Biomechanical, all disciplines
- Fire Codes, Regulations, Cause & Origin
- Forensic Accounting, Economic Damages, and Business Practice
- Forensic Evidence & Laboratory Testing
- Funeral Home Services and Embalming
- Hospitality, Hotel Service, & Restaurant
- Insurance, Property & Casualty, Life Claims
- Law Enforcement, Police & Corrections
- Legal Malpractice Law & Attorneys
- Maritime, Aquatic Accidents, Boating Safety
- Patent Infringement, Trademark & Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Commercial & Residential
- Recreation, Aquatics, and Amusement Parks
- Safety, Labels, Warnings, Guarding
- Sciences – Toxicology, Metallurgical, Materials
- Textiles, Fabrics, Apparel & Clothing
- Transportation, Trucking, Distribution & Logistics
- Weapons, Firearms, Ballistics & Martial Arts
We have every type of Medical Experts including:
- Bioengineering, Biomechanics, Biomedical
- Chiropractor Medical, Spinal Manipulation
- Correctional Medicine Doctors Nurses & Physician’s Assistants
- Dentists, Prosthodontists & Oral Surgeons
- Genetics, Developmental Disorders, Environmental Exposure
- Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Devices; Design, Use & Maintenance
- Medical Doctors & Osteopaths
- Medical Technician; X-ray, Perfusion, CT & MRI
- Medical Therapy: Physical, Aquatic, Manipulations
- Nurse Practitioners, Physician´s Assistants, Advance Practice Nursing
- Nursing and Legal Nurse Consultants
- Paramedic and Emergency Medical Technicians
- Pharmacology Pharmaceutical Pharmacy
- Podiatric Medicine, Orthopedic Issues
- Psychology Psychiatry, Clinical & Forensic
- Toxicology Medical: Environmental & Occupational
- Veterinary Medicine, Domestic, Bovine & Equine
How long does it take?
Our service is fast, we respond in as little as 1 hour Monday thru Friday 8:00 – 5:00 pm PT or the next business day for requests submitted outside business hours.
How much does it cost?
Our service is quick, easy & free to locate, request, search, recruit & have an initial qualifying call with any expert in our database.
The Expert pays us a percentage of their regular hourly rate for the services we provide them:
- Promotion of the Experts’ Qualifications & Services
- Include redacted CV & category listings on our website
- Coordinate Initial Qualifying Conference Call between Attorney and Expert
- Administration of the Consulting Agreement
- Administration of the Invoicing & Billing
Work with the most Qualified Experts
We offer two quick ways to connect and work with our network of Experts for your legal cases.
You will get:
√ Highly qualified Experts in over 90 skill sets
√ Review CVs and talk with them for free
√ All Experts are vetted for quality
√ We quickly respond in as little as 1 hour
We’ll help you find an Expert that meets your qualifications to help you win your case. Or, we’ll recruit one for you – all free .
View CVs of Expert Witnesses on our website – free. Select an Expert to schedule a free initial conference call and you pick the right Expert that’ll help you win your case.
Qualify the Expert Over the Phone and Continue Working Together
Once you you’re happy with the Expert, you can begin working with the Expert together.
√ Speak with the Expert initially for free
√ Qualify Expert and check for conflicts
√ Review case overview, Expert’s fees & availability
Frequently Asked Questions - How it Works
How fast can I speak with the expert?
When you contact us, we immediately reach out to the Expert to coordinate a free initial conference call between you and the Expert.
Typically, an expert can be available immediately, within the hour, or within a day or so.
Both parties benefit because:
- This call is free
- As the Attorney, you can discuss the Expert’s qualifications
- Perform conflict checks
- Identify time constraints & scheduling conflicts
- Indicate discovery materials available & gaps
- Acertain historical expert witness experience
- Obtain references from Expert’s prior clientele
- Determine suitability of Expert to provide opinion
- Identify Hourly rates are
- Determine next steps
*Calls generally are 10-15 minutes in duration
When do I start paying the expert?
How retainers, billing & invoicing work:
- The initial conference between the Expert and the Attorney is free.
- Expert determines the amount of retainer required based upon initial conference call.
- Retainers are sent to our office.
- Discovery material is sent directly to the Expert.
- Billable time typically starts when records are received.
How much does the expert charge?
The initial conference call between the Expert and the Attorney is free and rates vary as each Expert sets their own hourly rate.
- Rates vary for each expert depending on a number factors.
- Rates are set by the expert.
- Experts pay us a percentage of their regular hourly rates.
- The Attorney does not pay extra for our service.
So, why us?
Litigate Your Case With Ccc Experts
Expansive Network of Over 30,000 Expert Categories
1000’s of highly-qualified medical and technical experts for just about any type of case.
We’re Trusted in Over 10,000 Legal Cases
Since 1995 we’ve worked with 1,000’s of attorneys in medical malpractice, personal injury and government cases.
We’re Fast – Search for free.
We respond in less than 1 hour. We’ll search for you or search CV’s on our site – both are free!