Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Forensic, Digital Forensics, Cell Phone, Computers, Intellectual Property, IP, Data Collection, Forensic Investigation, Expert Testimony,
B.S., Forensic Science
- Certification Encase Certified Examiner (Guidance Software)
- Mobile Phone Seizure Certified (BK Software)
- High Technology Crime Association
- Texas Private Investigator
Director, Digital Forensics
Expert is a Director of Digital Forensics with Califorensics based out of Austin, TX He is a nationally recognized forensic and electronic discovery expert with significant experience providing forensic investigation services for Intellectual Property cases. His experience includes digital forensic collections, investigations, consulting and expert testimony for both fortune 500 companies and boutique law firms.
Selected Consulting Experience
- Assisted a large international oil organization conduct an internal investigation to determine if an employee took confidential information from the corporate servers.
- Investigated ex-employees who removed two terabytes of confidential information from their past employer to begin their new venture.
- Retained by counsel to locate and recover deleted files, including images from a cell phone, which proved to be critical to the case.
- Forensically imaged the computer belonging to the CEO of major airline for an SEC inquiry into the company’s upcoming merger.
- Retained by counsel to act as a forensic expert witness in an alleged theft of intellectual property in a 50 million dollar case.
- Forensically collected the computers of over 1,200 custodians for large international multi-media company lawsuit.
Select Testifying Experience
Weatherford International, INC v. Liberty Lift Solutions Cause , District Court of Harris County, Texas; Expert Witness regarding the identification of Intellectual Property accessed, deleted and copied from the Plaintiff’s computers/network, data transferred to the Defendant’s personal external hard drives and Plaintiff IP transferred to Defendant’s work systems.