Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Forefoot Rear Foot Ankle Reconstruction Surgery Board Certification, Podiatrist Covering Trauma Surgical Cases, Podiatric Teaching Faculty, Foot Ankle Surgery
Expert Witness No.837
Board certified forefoot, rear-foot, and ankle reconstructive Surgery, Graduate of PM&S-36 residency program at Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego/Kaiser Permanente Sacramento program, with More than 7 years working experience and more than 4000 foot and ankle surgical procedures including trauma cases.
- 2005-2008 Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency 36 months, at Scripps Mercy, Kaiser San Diego, Kaiser Sacramento Hospitals.
- 2001-2005 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1997-2000 Premedical Courses, University of California San Diego, and San Diego City and Mesa colleges, San Diego, California.
- 1994-1995 Graduate courses on Master of Science program in Mathematical Analysis of Analytical Genetics (Animal Breeding), Tehran University, College of Agriculture, Karaj, Iran.
- 1991-1994 Bachelor of Science In Agriculture engineering and Animal Husbandry, Azad University, College of Agriculture, Karaj, Iran.
- 1988-1990 Associate Degree in the field of Animal Live Stock, Bou Ali Sina University, College of Agriculture, Hammadan, Iran.
- 2008-Present Podiatrist, working for Multispecialty Group Practice; Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group, performing full scope of podiatric practice, including forefoot, mid-foot, rear-foot, and ankle surgeries, plus covering emergency and urgent calls and treating workers compensation patients.
- 2010-Present Consultant, California Board of Podiatric medicine.
- 2008-2011 Private practice, part time podiatrist, covering trauma and surgical cases at Scripps Chula Vista Hospital, Chula Vista, California.
- 2005-2008 Podiatric Resident at Scripps Mercy/Kaiser Sacramento Hospitals, California.
- 2003-2009 Pathologist's Assistant, Surgical Pathology, Sharp Grossmont Hospital, La Mesa, California. Responsible for grossing of the surgical human tissues and biopsies.
- 2002-2005 Laboratory Technician, Laboratory of Podiatric Pathology, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Responsible for inoculation of mycotic nails, part-time.
- 1997-2003 Histology Technician, Surgical Pathology, Sharp Grossmont Hospital, La Mesa, California. Responsible for grossing of the human surgical tissues and biopsies, frozen section, assisting pathologist during autopsies; collection of Fine Needle Aspiration in conventional radiology and FNA clinic.
- 1994-1995 Agricultural Engineer, Morghak Company, Tehran, Iran. Responsible for breeding of the livestock and poultry.
- 1992-1993 Assistant Researcher, Azad University, Center of Cattle and Poultry Diseases, Tehran, Iran. Research, regarding “The New Castle Disease in Newborn Chickens.”
- 1989-1990 Assistant Researcher, Bou Ali Sina University, Department of Microbiology, Hammadan, Iran. Research, regarding “The brucellosis and its presence in the Milk and vaginal secretion of the fertile cows.”
- 1988-1990 Taxidermist, Animal and Nature Museum, Bou Ali Sina University, Hammadan Iran. Responsible for taxidermy of collected samples of aquatic of the Persian Golf, and Carnivora of the central and north east of Iran.
- Board Certified forefoot, rear-foot and ankle reconstructive surgery. August 2011.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine. The Medical Board of California. 2007. (License No. E4747)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate. Drug Enforcement Administration. 2007, renewed.
- Radiology and Fluoroscopy X-Ray Supervisor and Operator, California Department of Public Health.
- AO ASIF, Comprehensive Podiatric Course. AO North America, Department of Continuing Medical Education. Chicago, Illinois. July 2006.
- ACLS, AED, BLS for healthcare Providers. American Heart Association. Updated.
CREDENTIALS / MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board Certified, Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rear-foot / Ankle Surgery.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Consultant, Medical Board of California, Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- Podiatry Teaching Faculty, Department of Graduate Medical Education, Scripps Mercy Hospital.
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Member, California Podiatric Medical Association.
- Member, San Diego Podiatric Medical Association.
Languages Bilingual, Persian (Farsi).
References Will be furnished up on request.