Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
Forensic Document Examiner, Handwriting Expert, Document Alterations, Alterations Detections, Document Examiner, Questionaed Document Examiner, QDE, FDE, Document Examination, Signature Authenticity, Handwriting Analysis, Questioned Typewritten Documents, Forgery Detection, Ink Identification, Ink Dating,
Member, and past President, of the American Society of
Questioned Document Examiners
University of Oregon – Bachelor of Science degree (1992), Sociology
- 2000 – Present: Forensic Document Examiner – private practice
- 1988 – 2000: Forensic Document Examiner – Eugene OR Police Department 1976 – 1988: Sworn officer / detective positions – Eugene OR Police Dept.
- American Society of Questioned Document Examiners (ASQDE)
- Life Member – membership beginning in 1997
- Past President – 2012 to 2014
- Other Executive Committee positions – 2004 to 2012
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS)
- Member since 1995
- Fellow of the Questioned Document Section
- Southwest Association of Forensic Document Examiners (SWAFDE)
- Member since 1994
- American Board of Forensic Document Examiners – Certified since 2004.
- Currently serving as the Treasurer for the ABFDE
Regular attendance at training conferences and workshops of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners
American Academy of Forensic Sciences – Questioned Document Section and the Southwest Association of Forensic Document Examiners.
1991: Two-week mentorship at the US Postal Inspection Laboratory, San Bruno, CA.
1989: Attended the two-week USSS Questioned Document Course at the Federal Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Glynco, GA.
1988 – 1990: Two and one-half year apprenticeship at the Eugene OR Police Department.
Annual Proficiency Testing:
Collaborative Testing Service, Sterling, VA. 2006 – 2018
Court testimony given in:
- British Columbia, Canada
- Testimony given in 127 cases
Publications and Papers presented:
Available on full CV
- Full day seminars to private and government security personnel, sponsored by the Caribbean Institute of Forensic Accounting:
- Port of Spain, Trinidad Castries, St. Lucia
- Workshops were presented several times to the Oregon Association of Licensed Investigators at their annual conferences.