Provides Opinion & Testimony In:
trucking, solid waste, controlled large fleets, road tractor trailers, garbage operation fleets, garbage, labor contracts, automotive manager, freight lines, terminal shops, hydraulics, landfill, accident, investigations, automotive accidents, workers compensation insurance,
Expert Witness No. 3776
Expert 3776 has extensive experience in Trucking and Solid Waste operations. He has hands on experience in all areas of mechanical needs. He has worked on and or controlled large fleets, which included over the road tractor-trailers and garbage operation fleets. He is a skilled negotiator of labor contracts. Has hired, trained and supervised Directors, Supervisors, Department Heads and Shop Managers. Evaluated performances and able to improve skills and productivity in others.
Expert 3776 is a resourceful executive of fleet maintenance, with excellent supervisory, administrative, budgeting and investigative experience.
- Automotive Manager and District Trainer for UPS, Inc. in Upstate New York
- Motor Equipment Director for all departments for the city of Buffalo, including, Fire, Sanitation Parks,
- Police, Landfill Operations and Transfer Station Operation, in Buffalo, New York.
- Director of Maintenance for IML Freight Lines, which included 10 major shop operations and 53 terminal shops around the country, with headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Director of Maintenance for Browning-Ferris Industries (BFI), which included nine eastern states and two Providence’s in Canada. This included doing specs, purchasing and maintaining all areas of equipment related to the solid waste, landfill and recycling business.
- Knowledgeable in Hydraulics, such as car carriers etc His experience extends to heavy construction equipment of all makes and equipment in landfill operations.
- Has experience in accident/witness investigations, Automotive and personnel accidents (Workers Comp. Insurance Claims).
Expert 3776 attended numerous seminars, workshops in all areas of his expertise.
Expert 3776 received an Honorable discharge from the U.S.M.C